Hello guys,

i have a problem with GTA Online. A while ago i installed ScripHookV for singleplayer and i found it to be quite fun, so a few days ago i tried to do some more moding (i'm very new to the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race :) ) this time i installed the no water mod, i used OpenIV to replace the water.xml file, and everytime i swiched betwen single- and multiplayer i replaced that file, but suddenly with the correct water.xml file i logged into GTA Online, and it said "you have been banned from Grand Theft Auto Online, return to Grand Theft Auto V" and went into singleplayer were it said that i was unbanned again the 3rd of October. That made me wonder if there is a way for me to check that i am running the vanilla version? Because i really don't wan't to be banned a second time.

Thanks in advance.

BTW i'm running the non-steam version.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690k | MOBO: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury 1600 Mhz | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 | CASE: NZXT S340 | STORAGE: 500GB Samsung 850 EVO + 2TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU: Corsair RM750 | COOLING: Corsair H100i GTX | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 RGB | MOUSE: Corsair M65 RGB | SOUND: Kingston HyperX Cloud | OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

Safest bet is to re-install the game. 

Do you know how to do that in the non-steam version??

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690k | MOBO: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury 1600 Mhz | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 | CASE: NZXT S340 | STORAGE: 500GB Samsung 850 EVO + 2TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU: Corsair RM750 | COOLING: Corsair H100i GTX | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 RGB | MOUSE: Corsair M65 RGB | SOUND: Kingston HyperX Cloud | OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

Remove the scripthook file, idk about OpenIV Because I dont use it, but if you remove the scripthook (and .NET) it cannot use the mods, and will be perfectly fine.

I just never had any problems with scripthook, it was only when i started using OpenIV i got banned :(

I just never had any problems with scripthook, it was only when i started using OpenIV i got banned :(

RIP, does OpenIV have a "revert to default" or something along those lines? I have been banned twice, rightfully so but I am pretty bored of not playing online, it is hard not to play with mods though, R* need to make private lobbies were you CAN mod.

My current build - Ever Changing.

Number 1 On LTT LGA 1150 CPU Cinebench R15

http://hwbot.org/users/TheGamingBarrel

I wish you could use graphic enhancement mods online like ENB's and such as i am not a big fan of the washed out vanilla version, but i guess it could be hard to differentiate cosmetic mode to others on Rockstars end of things. 

RIP, does OpenIV have a "revert to default" or something along those lines? I have been banned twice, rightfully so but I am pretty bored of not playing online, it is hard not to play with mods though, R* need to make private lobbies were you CAN mod.

There is a program out (i forgot the name) that lets you set up private lobbies with your friends and enables you to use mods together. And i am pretty sure you can not get banned for it. 

There is a program out (i forgot the name) that lets you set up private lobbies with your friends and enables you to use mods together. And i am pretty sure you can not get banned for it. 

I want someone to test that for me :P as I dont want to get banned a 3rd time, the default private lobby really makes it take a long time

My current build - Ever Changing.

Number 1 On LTT LGA 1150 CPU Cinebench R15

http://hwbot.org/users/TheGamingBarrel

I don't think there is a "revert to default", and if there is i haven't found it...