New, different case for watercooling?

ThaSandus

Hey Tech'ers

I'm looking into replacing my Switch 810 case for something not quite as huge and heavy as i'm going for some watercooling soon.

I started with looking at InWin's 909 and 904 but neither really fits my requirements, as the 904 isn't exactly for watercooling and the 909 is just to expensive and heavy.

Although i LOVE the looks of them

Then i've been looking at Corsair 750D Airflow and Air 540, but i'm not that keen on the slick and streamlined look of the 750D though it fits my requirements pretty well.

so my question is if anyone knows of something a little more unique but with somewhat the same "specs" as the 750D or Air 540.

Best regards.

Phanteks Enthoo Pro or Luxe?

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

#2 thanks that's a pretty good alternative, smaller than the 750D but the design is just sort of dull to me, i don't know.

#3 i've been looking at those but the Luxe kinda exceeds what i want unfortunately, and the pro is kind of a maybe for me. 

was more like if there was something like the InWins 904 but for watercooling, but just doesn't seem like there is any other in that style.

how about Cube cases, any recommendations?

Ok i think i've narrowed it down a bit but still can't really decide.

Once again the requirements: Fairly light / not too big (meaning smaller than a NZXT Switch 810) / Decent enough watercooling options for cpu and dual gpu cooling / preferably black or grey / preferably green lighting if any / window / dustfilters.

the cases i'm currently considering:

Corsair 750D Airflow: Pros: fine size, roomy for watercooling, window, slightly smaller, and alot lighter than my Switch 810, Cons: kinda cool but also a bit simple and boxy to look at.

Corsair Air 540: Pros: light, roomy, somewhat small, looks like it can house decent watercooling, nice big window, like the somewhat agressive look of the air vent lines Cons: ?

Fractal Design Define S Window: Pros: super roomy, quite perfect for a WC setup, fairly light and small, Cons: imo pretty bland and boring looks.

NZXT Noctis 450: Pros: fairly light and fine size, pretty cool looks, space for 360 and 240mm rad, fairly light, fine size, Cons: red leds but thinking they might be changeable?

Phanteks Enthoo Pro: Pros: fine size, roomy, good WC options, Cons: bit heavier than the others, a bit bland and boring looks.

These are currently what i'm looking at, if you guys have any other cases you think i should look at within these criterias please let me know :)

And or if you have an opinion as to which of these i should pick.

If you need more info on what i'm looking for in a new case please ask.

Best regards.

ThaSandus

Hey Tech'ers

I'm looking into replacing my Switch 810 case for something not quite as huge and heavy as i'm going for some watercooling soon.

I started with looking at InWin's 909 and 904 but neither really fits my requirements, as the 904 isn't exactly for watercooling and the 909 is just to expensive and heavy.

Although i LOVE the looks of them

Then i've been looking at Corsair 750D Airflow and Air 540, but i'm not that keen on the slick and streamlined look of the 750D though it fits my requirements pretty well.

so my question is if anyone knows of something a little more unique but with somewhat the same "specs" as the 750D or Air 540.

Best regards.

Hhmm.. Maybe u wanna take a look at lian li PC X500FX

You can use 2 5.2 bay for reservoir & pump combo and use 420 rad on the front and 120 rad on the back

And the best thing is u still have HDD bay on the top.

Hhmm.. That's my opinion, correct me if i'm wrong.

Thanks and regards

How about the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Atx?? It's a pretty darn beautiful case with lots of wc optoions

Thanks a bunch for the replies guys!

#6 hm looks pretty neat, but the pricing seems a bit over what i'm looking for at 500usd and kinda looks like it isn't in stock anywhere either :/

#7 oh wow didn't know they had a ATX version of that, thats quite awesome!

again thanks for the replies, think i'm in a showdown with the Noctis 450 vs Enthoo Evolv ATX

anyone with experience and pros/cons on one vs the other?

I have the evolv atx. Didn't really work out for air cooling, but it's a beautiful case with good water cooling options. I'm looking into getting rid of it right now.

Thrive on change. Embrace volatility.