Closed-back headphones with punchy bass? (NOT Beats etc.)

Tic-Tac

So what are my options?

The AKG K553 mentioned earlier may indeed be a good option. I like mine...

Seems like a great option but they are only for USA market atm, can't find them in Austria and Germany....

Cosmic Council Department of Defense ; Interplanetary Class 3 Relations & Diplomatic Affairs - OFFICE 117

Seems like a great option but they are only for USA market atm, can't find them in Austria and Germany....

develop-patience.png

I'm having trouble thinking of headphones for your particular needs in your particular budget... The Momentum on-ear is good, but doesn't isolate pretty much anything. The regular Momentum is good IF and only if it fits correctly on your head (if the pads don't seal properly they wont sound good), and the 2.0 version is definitely out of budget. The HD25 (or any version of it) isolates well and might be the sound you're looking for, but they might not be comfortable enough for home use. The Sony MDR-1R gets good reviews, but it is ported which reduces noise isolation.

Hmmmm maybe Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro? Anyone tried them?

Cosmic Council Department of Defense ; Interplanetary Class 3 Relations & Diplomatic Affairs - OFFICE 117

Hmmmm maybe Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro? Anyone tried them?

Totally forgot about those! Give em a swing.

What about Creative Aurvana Live 2? They seem to have a pretty good sub-bass that doesen't choke the mids or highs. Apparantely they are the same as Denon AH-D1001...

Damn it's so hard to chose closed headphones for some immersive (that punchy bass) feel in movies and games...

What about Creative Aurvana Live 2? They seem to have a pretty good sub-bass that doesen't choke the mids or highs. Apparantely they are the same as Denon AH-D1001...

Damn it's so hard to chose closed headphones for some immersive (that punchy bass) feel in movies and games...

They are suposivly good, but I don't trust creative.

I would go for custom one pro

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Only thing I doubt is how long they would last.