Best Way To play music on phone?

spwath

So I have about 30gb or more of FLAC's

What should I do to put them on my phone?

Should i just use google music so there is nothing on my phone?

Orr should i convert them to MP3's or something and store them on my phone?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Well you won't be able to stream as FLAC files through Google music, which makes it a little futile. I'd convert them, you only really need FLAC's for archive storage so you always have a lossless file to convert into other file types should you need to. 

I'd convert them to high bit rate MP3 (assuming you have the headphones to take advantage of that) and store them on your phone if you have the room. I just bought a 64GB microSD card to do the same with my collection of music. :) 

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

I'd use something like Spotify w/o advertisement if that even exists.

Personally, i have mp3's

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Convert them, there's little evidence that FLACs make it sound better

I mean, go ahead and disagree, but bring an accredited study with you.

Well you won't be able to stream as FLAC files through Google music, which makes it a little futile. I'd convert them, you only really need FLAC's for archive storage so you always have a lossless file to convert into other file types should you need to. 

I'd convert them to high bit rate MP3 (assuming you have the headphones to take advantage of that) and store them on your phone if you have the room. I just bought a 64GB microSD card to do the same with my collection of music. :)

Yeah ATM my phone doesnt have micro Sd card slot...

So i think for now ill go MP3- google music

When i get my next phone ill get SD card and just high bit rate MP3

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Do you really need FLACs? 320kbps is good enough.
This statement is coming from a person who produces music.

I produce music!

Convert them, there's little evidence that FLACs make it sound better

I mean, go ahead and disagree, but bring an accredited study with you.

Yeah, i was going to convert them no matter what, but IDK if i should put them on my phone or google music

Personally I'd use a good mp3 converter and store it on the phone... There's still way too much stuff I like to hear missing from services like Google Music, Spotify... You'll also have the advantage of not being dependent on an Internet connection to hear what you want. 

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k @4.7Ghz_1.33v ||| Motherboard: Asus Z97 Pro Gamer ||| RAM : HyperX Beast 16GB 2400mhz ||| GPU : 2x MSI gtx 970 4G SLI |||  Case : Corsair Carbide 500R ||| Storage : 4x Crucial MX100 250GB RAID 0 |||  PSU : Corsair RM850 |||  Display : RoG Swift |||  Cooling : Corsair h110 |||  Keyboard : Asus Strix Tactic Pro Cherry MX-Red |||  Mouse : RoG Gladius |||  Sound : Xonar U7,  Sennheiser HD 558 , Logitech z5500, Strix 7.1 Pro ||| Operating  System: Windows 10

Yeah, i was going to convert them no matter what, but IDK if i should put them on my phone or google music

I just have my music files on OneDrive (free 1TB with my office 365 thing) and they sync across.

I just have my music files on OneDrive (free 1TB with my office 365 thing) and they sync across.

Does that work on android?

Yeah ATM my phone doesnt have micro Sd card slot...

So i think for now ill go MP3- google music

When i get my next phone ill get SD card and just high bit rate MP3

Ah yes, Google Music would be your best option until you get enough storage in your next phone to go with high bit rate MP3 files, which would give you the highest quality file playback without needing to rely on an internet connection. 

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

Does that work on android?

There's a OneDrive App on Android yes, but I don't know if it a built in media player or whether it takes advantage of the phones music player.