Problem with Seagate SATA HDD

kiran

I am having a problem with one of my 250GB Seagate SATA HDD. As I boot the computer it starts ok but after using for some minutes it halts, and after hard reboot system says boot disk failure. After keeping the machine switched off for some time, then again it boots into OS as works properly for some times and halts again. After doing some diagnosis I found that the problem is causing from the HDD so I attached it to my main PC and tried to make a back up. It works as long as I copy small files but whenever I put a large file for copy system detaches the drive and could not detects it any more. I have tried various disk checking utilities (CHKDISK and badblocks) to scan for bad sectors but these tools failed to diagnose the problem as the disk gets undetected in process. Any body have any idea about this problem and any solution!! Thanks in advance. 

Might wanna check the drives SMART status

------------------------------------------------------I HAZ SHINY----------------------------------------------------------

The HDD is toast.

Intel i7-4790K Processor, 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3-1600 RAM, ASUS Z-87 Pro Motherboard, Corsair RM 750 PSU, 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 2 x 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs, ASUS GeForce GTX 970 STRIX GPU, Corsair Carbide 500R Case, AFT Pro-77U Card Reader, Dell UltraSharp 24 Monitor – U2415, Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, Windows 9 (Windows 10 with StartIsBack++)