Klipsch Pro Media Speakers?

CC268

What do you guys think of the Klipsch Pro Media 2.1 speakers for that under $200 range? They have awesome reviews - these would just be used for general gaming, music, etc.

| Intel i5-6600K | NZXT Kraken X61 | MSI GTX 980TI | NZXT Kraken X41 | ASUS MAXIMUS VIII Hero Corsair Vengeance DDR4-3000 16GB | 

|Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | EVGA SuperNova G2 850W | Fractal Design Define S |

What do you guys think of the Klipsch Pro Media 2.1 speakers for that under $200 range? They have awesome reviews - these would just be used for general gaming, music, etc.

Go for it. They are a bit older, but you won be disappointed unless you're coming from higher end speakers.

I am coming from a Beats Pill haha...I am sure anything is better. If there is something better that you recommend in that price range let me know!

| Intel i5-6600K | NZXT Kraken X61 | MSI GTX 980TI | NZXT Kraken X41 | ASUS MAXIMUS VIII Hero Corsair Vengeance DDR4-3000 16GB | 

|Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | EVGA SuperNova G2 850W | Fractal Design Define S |

Well they sound like a decent buy then! Nothing else in that price range you would recommend Shear?

I am coming from a Beats Pill haha...I am sure anything is better. If there is something better that you recommend in that price range let me know!

The ProMedia 2.1 is generally regarded as one of the best packages in that price range. You're getting a lot for $200 I think.

Well they sound like a decent buy then! Nothing else in that price range you would recommend Shear?

Other than actual bookshelf speakers, I'd stay away from anything else.