Buying drum set

applesuxD

Any tips for brands...

Am on budget... which brands should i lookout for

If theres a drumset review channel lemme know too! <3 cheers

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

Any tips for brands...

Am on budget... which brands should i lookout for

If theres a drumset review channel lemme know too! <3 cheers

What is your budget ? Maybe i can ask my drummer :) 

Gretsch sound the best to me! Fair warning I am not a drummer, but being a Guitarist, Bassist, and Pianist. They are my favorite sounding. 

Bruh. I think you're on the wrong forum for this style topic. Lol.

Lots of musicians (Professionals even) on here, including myself. 

Bruh. I think you're on the wrong forum for this style topic. Lol.

Am in off topic

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

1000SGD,used are fine.

Will be great if can have another recommendation for sub 500SGD mark too

Gretsch sound the best to me! Fair warning I am not a drummer, but being a Guitarist, Bassist, and Pianist. They are my favorite sounding.

3? Op

ITX Form factor preferred

If can have ride , 2 crashes and a hi hat will be nice.

3? Op

3 what?

3 what?

3 professions in music

Electric if possible

Eletric is likely flat out of your budget, honestly too much of an investment for a beginner anyway. I'd get a second hand Tama rockstar set since it's simple to look if it's in good condition and it will still sound better than a very cheap no name set.

If you want to upgrade your sound later there's mainly 3 drums you need to really stand out anyway: Snare, hit hats and a decent crash. Everything else once on a band will not make nearly enough of a difference as those 3 and if you're getting good sounding gear on those 3 it will sound awesome.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Premier where good when I was learning (25 years ago lol) I am not a fan of electric as you dont get the bounce that regular drums give so they feel totally different.

Premier where good when I was learning (25 years ago lol) I am not a fan of electric as you dont get the bounce that regular drums give so they feel totally different.

Yeah most drummers nowadays just put triggers on normal sets if they need the electric drums functionality.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Agreed, electric will either be shit or way out of your budget. Pearl has a lot of excellent value kits, and they have some of the absolute best quality hardware. Also, be aware that drum sets typically don't come with cymbals. When they do, the cymbals are often garbage. Plan to step up for good cymbals.

Yeah most drummers nowadays just put triggers on normal sets if they need the electric drums functionality.

How much r those

all i know is sabian cymbal

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Sets of 5 are usually about 80-100 and up

Ok,now just need recommendation of the drums

Which models to get..?