Glasgow to London in 30 min?

That's too Bad, trains in Finland Are Like the most expensive forms of transportation, but faster than busses

The train is super outdated here, granted the only feasible power source is deisel, but still!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

The train is super outdated here, granted the only feasible power source is deisel, but still!

oh wow diesel trains, havent seen those in some time, but there isn't Even a Train Station in My town anymore, not since 19something, and I'm not that old

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

oh wow diesel trains, havent seen those in some time, but there isn't Even a Train Station in My town anymore, not since 19something, and I'm not that old

There's two in my village, but it's like only serviced by one train, that splits in half on the village below.

Is dumb.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Omg mebbe I am just weird but that's def a map of the UK but it's like measured in mph! I find that sooo funny :)

<3

Steph

American technology will make them switch... ;)

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

American technology will make them switch... ;)

Pff

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

And will cost £100 million pounds per ticket. British rail network is so overly expensive and worse than German and even spain its embarrassing. 

AMD Ryzen 5900x, Nvidia RTX 3080 (MSI Gaming X-trio), ASrock X570 Extreme4, 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB @ 3200mhz CL16, Corsair MP600 1TB, Intel 660P 1TB, Corsair HX1000, Corsair 680x, Corsair H100i Platinum

Holey mother of perl, the U.S. needs one of these going from Newyork to Cali!

AMD FX-8350 OC to 4.5ghz      Evga gtx 660       SilverStone FT03      Samsung 840 128gb  

There's two in my village, but it's like only serviced by one train, that splits in half on the village below.

Is dumb.

That's Pretty unique system they have there. But was the forum down for anyone last night ?

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

That's Pretty unique system they have there. But was the forum down for anyone last night ?

Yeah and yeah :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler