Need easy and quick help

I cannot connect to folding@home but i have been folding and the WUS have been sent throughout the day and so I would like to ask if someone could be kind enough to help me check on my folding@home WU count (main total) as that would tell me if the WU are actually being received. My name for folding is "WhatComesAround", and does anyone what I can do to be able to reach folding@home's WS assignment server. Sometimes I can connect to it, and sometimes I can't, anyone experience the same problem?

Looks like you last got credited for points on August 30th.

First thing, uninstall (and check the box to delete work), reboot and then re-install and try it. Make sure slider is on Full.

Still not working, post some screen shots and/or your log.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99