CSGO DERANKING

coollll068

Hi Guys i have a couple of things to ask you guys

1. what is the fastest way to derank

2. is anyone willing to derank with me (account currently nova 4 rank wishing to reach Silver)

3. what is the funnest way to derank (other then strat roulette)

4. yes i know its a dick move to players in that rank

+forward 

+left

in console.

If you have a friend with you then you cannot be kicked.

But yes. It makes you a dick.

If you help him you are saying you don't care about the game 

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Fastest way is to lose by allot, while having 5+ kills so it doesn't think you're throwing (Not kidding, look it up)

I'll do it. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Niofbeta/

Strat Roulette/ Zeus rush mid/ ninja

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

If you help him you are saying you don't care about the game 

yes i know its a dick move

Please make it with your friends, and be 5 guys in total.

It would completely suck to get in a match with someone like you.

Yeah, there's some people that actually likes this game, and wants to get better at it.

As a "guy that goes solo queue" getting with trolls-people that throw and guys like that completely sucks. It's not fair.

+forward 

+left

in console.

If you have a friend with you then you cannot be kicked.

But yes. It makes you a dick.

Hi Guys i have a couple of things to ask you guys

1. what is the fastest way to derank

2. is anyone willing to derank with me (account currently nova 4 rank wishing to reach Silver)

3. what is the funnest way to derank (other then strat roulette)

4. yes i know its a dick move to players in that rank

be with four other friends (so a five man) and derank together. i like to play strat roulette when im deranking with friends.

Get a 2-5man party, go afk/play like shit/zeus and knife only/etc

If you go afk please use +back +forward not +back or +forward and +left or +right unless you want to be more of a dick

honestly trying to get to silver isnt worth the time because once you reach n1/n2 you can just knife only and top frag every game

What rank are you deranking from?

If you are higher than MG, going down to Gold 2 should be enough.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

@JoeyDM

@Mikjul

@Thronar

@niofalpha

You (generalizing here) people complain that the CSGO community is shit and toxic, and now you go ahead and give them a hand in helping them, nice work!

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

@JoeyDM

@Mikjul

@Thronar

@niofalpha

You (generalizing here) people complain that the CSGO community is shit and toxic, and now you go ahead and give them a hand in helping them, nice work!

?

I really don't give a flying fuck for what people do, only when it affects me i do.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

@JoeyDM

@Mikjul

@Thronar

@niofalpha

I cant speak for the others but I've never complained about the csgo community when it comes to mm because I view mm like casual with a config

@JoeyDM

@Mikjul

@Thronar

@niofalpha

It's shit because toxic players screw it over for everyone else, and the average player age is like 12, and they take any form of feedback as if you're insulting them, and SJW's who do nothing but condem Smurfing, and act like if you own more than 2 accounts you're evil.

Smurfs don't ruin the game, if it wasn't for smurfs I would still be as bad as a silver,there are also many legit reasons to smurf too... I can't play with my SE friend on my main, so I have to get on my smurf for that, as well as if I want to have a warmup game or something.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Spoiler

sex hahaha

It's shit because toxic players screw it over for everyone else, and the average player age is like 12, and they take any form of feedback as if you're insulting them, and SJW's who do nothing but condem Smurfing, and act like if you own more than 2 accounts you're evil.

Smurfs don't ruin the game, if it wasn't for smurfs I would still be as bad as a silver,there are also many legit reasons to smurf too... I can't play with my SE friend on my main, so I have to get on my smurf for that, as well as if I want to have a warmup game or something.

Oh, so I guess they give you a rank for the fun of it then, nice. It's not like you should play at your own skill level or anything, one of my friends just go into CSGO and is finding it very fucking difficult to get 6 wins to get a rank, most of his games have a smurf or a deranker - This is why it's shit, not fucking 12 year olds.

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

I dont get it... Smurfing means you win easily which means there is no competition which in turn is boring. So why would you want to play a boring game?

I dont get it... Smurfing means you win easily which means there is no competition which in turn is boring. So why would you want to play a boring game?

Cause its fun to get 50 kills in a single game. And laugh at people who are worse than you. :)

PC Specs: CPU: Intel Core i7 3930K OC @ 4.4 GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth X79 | GPU: 2x SLI Gigabyte GTX 760 | RAM: Mushkin Redline 2x4GB 1866 | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: SeaSonic X Series 750W | Storage: A-Data XPG 120GB  & WD Blue 1TB | OS: Arch GNU/Linux || PC Part Picker & 3D Mark Score

Most of us smurf because we don't want our 'noob' friends to screw up our main's rank. Therefore we have a sub account which we purposely calibrate to our friend's rank in order to play with them

Cause its fun to get 50 kills in a single game. And laugh at people who are worse than you. :)

Yes it is, it depends on the smurf though, most of us just screw around and play just enough for a decent win. Others like me just steam roll over the game to boost/inflate our friend's rank. This is actually bad for your friends though because the skill gap between them and actual real ranks will be big. I have a friend who was boosted from silver elite to mg1 (not by me), everytime i spectate his game, he is bottom fragging by alot. I would say his real rank should be nova 1 or 2. 

Oh, so I guess they give you a rank for the fun of it then, nice. It's not like you should play at your own skill level or anything, one of my friends just go into CSGO and is finding it very fucking difficult to get 6 wins to get a rank, most of his games have a smurf or a deranker - This is why it's shit, not fucking 12 year olds.

Lol no you can't get good only playing with silvers, that's what helped me get good (not playing with silvers). And it sounds like your friend is just bad, I've had severa irl friends get through it only solo que...

And I enjoy being placed in lobbies with smurfs... It gives me a chance to improve... Which I rarely get since I usually top frag in most of my games...

There are many valid reasons to Smurfing (such as hackers in high ranks, friends in low ranks, and warmup/ practice)... I've given you several reasons why already. And you keep denying them because a smurf made you Derank from Nova 1 or something...

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Lol no you can't get good only playing with silvers, that's what helped me get good. And it sounds like your friend is just bad, I've had severa irl friends get through it only solo que...

And I enjoy being placed in lobbies with smurfs... It gives me a chance to improve... Which I rarely get since I usually top frag in most of my games...

There are many valid reasons to Smurfing (such as hackers in high ranks, friends in low ranks, and warmup/ practice)... I've given you several reasons why already. And you keep denying them because a smurf made you Derank from Nova 1 or something...

You're suppose to rank up if you're too good for silvers, is that too hard to understand?

Most of us smurf because we don't want our 'noob' friends to screw up our main's rank. Therefore we have a sub account which we purposely calibrate to our friend's rank in order to play with them

Yes it is, it depends on the smurf though, most of us just screw around and play just enough for a decent win. Others like me just steam roll over the game to boost/inflate our friend's rank. This is actually bad for your friends though because the skill gap between them and actual real ranks will be big. I have a friend who was boosted from silver elite to mg1 (not by me), everytime i spectate his game, he is bottom fragging by alot. I would say his real rank should be nova 1 or 2.

When im on my smurf, I usually throw the game. I also refuse to carry my friends because of what you just said. Yeah I know, im a douche :)

PC Specs: CPU: Intel Core i7 3930K OC @ 4.4 GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth X79 | GPU: 2x SLI Gigabyte GTX 760 | RAM: Mushkin Redline 2x4GB 1866 | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: SeaSonic X Series 750W | Storage: A-Data XPG 120GB  & WD Blue 1TB | OS: Arch GNU/Linux || PC Part Picker & 3D Mark Score

exactly why i am doing this

people like to play with friends, use a glock/usp/shotgun/deag/scout/etc, fuck about, play drunk, boost a nova friend to dmg and circlejerk about how boosted dmg friend is better than non boosted mge friend because he has a higher rank, etc, etc ,etc

Most people dont smurf just to rape a bunch of shitters, they smurf to have fun with friends

You Need To Get A Full Que,You Can Get Reported For Throwing Now