Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

Definitely Smart Switch. It worked really well transferring my stuff from my GSIII to S6.

And it can easily help people get rid of their iPhone. #CuretheiSheep

4k Video capture. 

He who hates everyone equally has no prejudice. And the laws of physics precede all other laws.

Really like the camera. and also the design is just awsome  :D  :lol:

Selective Focus looks really good!

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. - Mark Twain

I'm going with HDR front facing camera...

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Smart Switch.

i7-6700k @ 4,6Ghz | Asus Maximus VIII Formula EVGA Geforce GTX 980 Ti Hydro Copper | Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 16GB @ 3000MHz | Corsair 760T V2 EVGA SuperNova 1000W P2 | Samsung 850 EVO 1TB EKWB Custom Loop | 6x Noctua Industrial PPC Fans

Display's: ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q | ASUS PB278QR | Peripherals: Logitech G19 | Roccat Nyth | Sennheiser HD600 + ModMic 4.0

I love Samsung Galaxy. The curves is awesome the display is incredibly. The 4th video and live broadcast. Very great camera. I love everything about the s6 edge pluse.

I love Samsung Galaxy. The curves is awesome the display is incredibly. The 4th video and live broadcast. Very great camera. I love everything about the s6 edge pluse.

There were quite a few cool features shown off. The Smart Switch was probably my favorite though, getting to save all you stuff even if your switching over from apple. Thats pretty cool

FnSqQtJ.jpg

We partnered with Samsung to give you lucky people the opportunity to be the owner of a new Galaxy S6 edge+ as part of their "Your Fest Foot Forward" campaign!

They brought Snapchatter Shaunduras and Viner Ray Ligaya out to a few outdoor music festivals this summer and let them demonstrate how you can step your social media game up a few notches with the camera features on their new Samsung Galaxy S6 edge & edge+ smartphones. Check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPvM4KP-8_E&index=1&list=PLG_rGpgE_jjgdj1o6lJOjbKMoGZJ5lPSY

How do I become the lucky new owner of a Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ smartphone?

Entry is super simple:

1. Watch the video series linked above.

2. Hit that "like" button on the videos in this series over on Samsung's channel.

3. Comment below letting us know what your favorite feature that they highlighted in the series was.

One entry (comment) per person. This is a worldwide giveaway.

Thanks as always for being awesome :D

Not that I am going to win but thanks for the competition

Smart Switch​ is my favorite  :)  ;)