help

Graph1cs

Hello Guys,

Today I've installed a new GTX 780. It seems that it wasn't installed correclty but I disabled the integrated GPU by mistake so now I got a black screen. I tried to Restart/Shutdown but I can't see anything; no graphics at all!

Is there anyway of recover the integrated gpu? :( even if format is needed, I need any solution please ;(

I have another computer if that helps!

Clear the CMOS. I don't know what motherboard you have so there might be a button on the rear I/O you can press. if there isn't, remove the power cable that goes into the wall and remove the CMOS battery.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Clear the CMOS. I don't know what motherboard you have so there might be a button on the rear I/O you can press. if there isn't, remove the power cable that goes into the wall and remove the CMOS battery.

I'm using the Z87-U5DH Motherboard from Gigabyte, is there that button you are talking about?

I'm using the Z87-U5DH Motherboard from Gigabyte, is there that button you are talking about?

No there isn't a external clear CMOS button on that board. There is however a internal button. In the top right corner ther is a red, a blue and a black button. Press the black one. I think that is clear CMOS 

No there isn't a external clear CMOS button on that board. There is however a internal button. In the top right corner ther is a red, a blue and a black button. Press the black one. I think that is clear CMOS

I tried this and many other methods to reset BIOS but still didn't work :( is there any other way? Would inserting a windows 7 format cd help?

I tried this and many other methods to reset BIOS but still didn't work :( is there any other way? Would inserting a windows 7 format cd help?

It's worth a try I don't know if you will be able to boot from that disk, but give it a go, 

Have you by chance plugged your cable into the motherboard ? Make sure to use your graphic card ports.

Cpu: Intel core i5 4570 gpu: gtx 770 case: cm storm enforcer psu: xfx pro 550w motherboard: asus b85m-g ssd: samsung 120gb hdd: wd caviar blue 1tb ram: kingston hyperx blu 8gb 1600mhz mouse: razer deathadder monitor: some decent samsung 19" keyboard: CM Storm TK Blue

Have you by chance plugged your cable into the motherboard ? Make sure to use your graphic card ports.

Well, I'm talking to you again from my pc. I don't know what to tell you man, you just made by day :D You're the best man ever I wish you a very successful life <3