Which GTX970 to get..

SO with an emphasis on quietness i think I'll take the 970 over the 390 as the 390 runs really hot and the fans always spin unless it has a *massive* cooler.

And to the suggestion of @manikyath i took al look at the zero-fan-mode ones and found the Palit GeForce GTX 970 JetStream with quite good rezensations!

what's your opinion on that one?

theres actually quite a few 970 cards that do that.

other than that, it's mostly personal preference in terms of the cooler design.

(btw, i love how the website points out the differences on the last 512MB of VRAM)

My low asic quality g1 gaming 970 oced to 1467mhz stable without adding more voltage.

It's quite silent even under load, or maybe because the card is behind the windowed panel so I didn't hear anything lol

SO with an emphasis on quietness i think I'll take the 970 over the 390 as the 390 runs really hot and the fans always spin unless it has a *massive* cooler.

And to the suggestion of @manikyath i took al look at the zero-fan-mode ones and found the Palit GeForce GTX 970 JetStream with quite good rezensations!

what's your opinion on that one?

Just to correct one bit, the 390 cards have "0 fan mode" Cards like the Msi, PCS+...

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case