Noise optimization

NosRokanaske

I couldn't find the best forum to post this in, so ill give trouble shooting a shot.

I am trying to optimize my computer towards silence. I already replaced all my fans with NF-F12s and my system seems to be "humming" right now. I can't really tell what is the cause of it right now, but i think it could be my H100i because i know that a fair bit of people are having pump issues, but from my testing (which involves just inplugging my fans to see if there is any change) it doesnt seem to be the case. It could be the fan on 980 Ti. Not the radiator fan but the actual fan on the GPU, but i doubt it because i really have to get close to hear anything. The last thing apart from the noise is coming from my hard drives would be that my case is just naturally noisy or at least does not dampen noise that much which i can somewhat understand. It could be my front intakes cause they're still the SP120QE's but i got those on LNA's so i doubt it. My specs are in my sig, but right now i am leaning towards just my tower being loud and not much. 

Any tests you guys recommend that i do to see which is the culprit? I dont want to be disassembling everything

i7-2600K | ASRock Z77 Pro4 | ASUS 980 Ti Hybrid | Kingston 4x 4GB | EVGA Supernova 750 G2 Phantek Enthoo Luxe

Creative X7 Limited | 1TB WD Blue | 2TB WD Green | 256GB Liteon SSD | 240GB Kingston SSD | Corsair H100i

Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Logitech G710+ | LG 34UM65 | LG 27EA31V - B | AKG K7XX Massdrop | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Do you have an HDD? If so unplug it, and see if it helps. If it helps, than you can look into a vibration absorbing mounts for the HDD (a new case might be needed if your case is not compatible with any available solutions)