R9 280x Vram overvoltage

Hey guys, quick but important question:

I own an  Asus R9 280x DCUII TOP that has minimal artifacting and I KNOW by research that its because of VRM overvoltage in the video card bios. The default should be 1.5V wich even afterburner sees as default but in the monitor it shows 1.6V wich is what is causing the artifacting. I cannot set it lower for some reason, what should I do?

The artifacting is REALLY minimal, I can live with it perfectly but sometimes I prefer to be safe and find solutions for what can get worse over time.

Here's a screenshot of MSI afterburner:

409e6b6db791a5a16b461048d5e9af04.png

1.6v isn't going to cause artifacting.

It's something else.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

Could be memory clock, Asus R9 280X's were artifacting like crazy because the default memory clocked was too high compared to stock.

Have you by chance tried Catalyst 15.8 drivers?

It has nothing to do with the drivers, I have even tried an asus bios that supposedly helps with the artifacting but it did absolutely nothing.

Could be memory clock, Asus R9 280X's were artifacting like crazy because the default memory clocked was too high compared to stock.

Yeah, I forgot to point out that I got an asus card, edited it. But I have tried putting it on stock but it really doesn't do anything because the voltage is still the same. I am currently at 1550mhz wich is 50 less than the factory overclock.

It has nothing to do with the drivers, I have even tried an asus bios that supposedly helps with the artifacting but it did absolutely nothing.

Yeah, I forgot to point out that I got an asus card, edited it. But I have tried putting it on stock but it really doesn't do anything because the voltage is still the same. I am currently at 1550mhz wich is 50 less than the factory overclock.

Just turn it down, the Asus cards were clocked 100-150MHZ higher than stock that made the card artifacting like crazy.