Anyone have the Corsair Air 540?

IBIubbleTea

Im planning on getting this case but.. I would like to know how many people actually like it.
This is my planning build.
http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/IBIubbleTea/saved/29xU

If you guys are able to take some pics of your builds. That would be awesome. :D 
And if anyone has a h220 in this case, PICS PLEASE!?!?!

Thanks.

You must "Quote" to get my attention​.

~IBIubbleTea - 20/07/2014 

I got a sample of one and I actually really like it. There's also an NCIX PC video going up soon on the NCIX YouTube channel that showcases a build in it.

Hardware Canucks also has an excellent video review of it:

if you want you can check out my video where I install the  Swiftech H220 pump, 120mm, 240mm, and a 360mm radiator into Corsair Carbide air 540..  

if you want you can check out my video where I install the  Swiftech H220 pump, 120mm, 240mm, and a 360mm radiator into Corsair Carbide air 540..  

Have you tried just with the h220 out of the box, without modding it? 

I bought mine on early release direct from Corsair shortly after Computex. It's an AWESOME case! I switched from a 600T. I have a H100i on push/pull on the top of the case. There's plenty of room for it. I don't have pics of my build other than my forum avatar.

I'm using one too, running a 3570k with H100i only doing pull from the top. Like the previous user said, it does have a lot of room for cooling, and it looks great with the large clear window, I just wish it has more 3.5" drive bays, I now have to plan my HD upgrades a little more carefully.

I posted this in another thread, I have the MSI Z77A-GD65 MB and the front panel connection cable from the Air 540 is rather short, I bought a extension cable (NZXT 11.8" Front Panel Combo Cable Set) for it, which at the end worked out pretty well, but I do wish the original cords from the case are longer.

Ray

Does anyone know if this case would work well in a micro atx build? I'm not sure what case to go with i'm thinking of the 350D but i'm not sure if anything else might be good.

Does anyone know if this case would work well in a micro atx build? I'm not sure what case to go with i'm thinking of the 350D but i'm not sure if anything else might be good.

My friend is getting the 350d. I think the 350d would be better.

Its awesome.. only really small I have seen it on an event. with corsair stuff.

It's to small for my taste.. I hope they make a bigger version of it!

CPU: i7 3930K 3.2Ghz on Noctua NH-U14S| RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance @1600Mhz + 32GB Kingston Beast @ 1866Mhz | MBO: Asus P9X79 | GPU: ASUS GTX970 STRIX | SSD: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB + Crucial M500 480GB  |  HDD: 2*3TB Seagate | PSU: Cooler Master 850m2 850W | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos Pure Black

Dell P2715Q, 4K @t 60Hz :)

Have you tried just with the h220 out of the box, without modding it? 

Yes, you can install switch h220 without any issue, I would recommend it over the h110i 

because its expandable 

Yes, you can install switch h220 without any issue, I would recommend it over the h110i 

because its expandable 

Do you have h220 with Corsair 540? 

If you plan on watercooling it would be amazing. I had plans of modding it to fit a 80mm 240 rad on the bottom. With one set of fans it would be perfect for a mATX board. With that you could also fit a 60mm 360 on the front with 1 set of fans

I saw one at a Fry's near me  :o

Looks pretty cool, huge window

[spoiler=Current Rig:]i5-4670K @ 4.4 Ghz on 1.3v | MSI Z87I | GTX 780 @ 1150 Mhz | 2x8GB ADATA XPG | Samsung 840 250GB SSD | CM V700 PSU | Custom Watercooled in a Caselabs S3

[spoiler=Peripherals:]Mad Catz R.A.T. 7 | Corsair K70 | Sennheiser Urbanite headphones | Corsair Vengeance MM200 | Asus PB278Q + Samsung 22"