Continuation of mid grade GPU selection

Hendrics

Alright guys, so I dont know if you followed my previous post, but I am keeping my GTX 770 SLI setup for my main gaming rig for now.

But now I am trying to decide on which mid grade AMD video card to get for my secondary rig. 

I wont be gaming much on it, aside from maybe Mobas, and maybe some CS: GO and other casual games. Ill be watching alot of twitch on it and web surfing. 

Now ive been looking at the r9 290, but that card looks like it MIGHT be on par with my main SLI setup... maybe too powerful of a card? 

Do you guys have good suggestions on a card that would'nt be overkill for my needs, that would be able to run 2 monitors (maybe an ultra wide)?

Since were looking at mid grade cards, price really isn't an issue (maybe it is, $300 or below, lol).

Love ya guys, thanks for your input!

PS - Ill be running and z97 chipset mobo, 700w power supply, 16gb 1600 ram, and an intel i5 4690k devils canyon

Spoiler

You don't really need an expensive GPU for CS GO and mobas. R9 380 would be a pretty good option for $200 and it will run them just fine. Of course you can go all in on your budget and get yourself a 290, but it will be an overkill for your needs. :)

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds