Cheap 7970 Should I get it?

ProAFKGuy

http://us.ncix.com/products/?sku=70111&vpn=AX7970%203GBD5-2DHV3&manufacture=PowerColor&promoid=1300

I already have one of these should I get one of these and then download to beta drivers? Or is there still a lot of problems with crossfire still? Even if I don't get it I thought this might just be nice for others so they could get a really awesome graphics card.

wait till 9000 series. gosh repeating this all the time gets boring.

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

If I were you I will wait for the new amd radeons, they will be awesome

Many AMD cards are being discounted. There are even a fair amount of  7970GE's at 375$

CPU: Intel 3570k (4.3) MOBO: Asrock z77 extreme6 GPU: Gigabyte Windforce HD 7970 RAM: 4x4 Gb Samsung Ultra Low Profile DDR3-1600mhz CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo Storage: 250GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD (Boot), 3TB Seagate Barracuda Case: NZXT Phantom 410 (black)  PSU: Corsair TX750M  Peripherals: Rosewill

rk-9000, Gigabyte M8000x, Sennheiser PX 200-II, Asus VS247H-P 23.6" 1080p TN panel

Get a 7970 now while they're cheap

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Hold off the purchase, the 7970s might get even cheaper when the 9000 series comes out. 

CoolerMaster Storm Scout 2 Black - Intel Core i5-4570 - CoolerMaster Hyper TX3 Evo - Sapphire Radeon HD7950 - Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB - ASRock Fatal1ty H87 Performance - Seagate Baracuda 1TB HDD - Sandisk SSD Plus 240GB - Seasonic G-550 - BenQ GW2255 21.5" LED Monitor

2016 MacBook Pro 13" - Google Pixel

The 7900 series will very unlikely fall in price any further, the recent price-cuts were obviously introduced to prepare the higher price segments for the upcoming cards (9970 & 9950).
If you need more GPU performance then get a second 7970, the heartbeat frame-pacing feature has pretty much eliminated any micro-stuttering, so you should have no worries there.