TV Show to watch

Bubblez

Hi everybody.

I have had an unfortunately large amount of time on my hands the last couple months, and as such I've watched pretty much everything on Canadian, US, and UK netflix.... I really need a nice longish TV show to watch. Any suggestions.

Really into the Scifi stuff, space, and actions shows. Preferably with a story line, not one of those shows that you can pick up from any episode you want too because there is no story between episodes.

Any suggestions?? Super bored here.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Tyrant

TOP GEAR

Agents of shield

Agent Carter

Mr. Robot

Hi everybody.

I have had an unfortunately large amount of time on my hands the last couple months, and as such I've watched pretty much everything on Canadian, US, and UK netflix.... I really need a nice longish TV show to watch. Any suggestions.

Really into the Scifi stuff, space, and actions shows. Preferably with a story line, not one of those shows that you can pick up from any episode you want too because there is no story between episodes.

Any suggestions?? Super bored here.

Thanks for any suggestions.

dark matter

and killjoys

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

Agents of shield

Agent Carter

Mr. Robot

Mr. robot ? Vikings ?

Dexter

dark matter

and killjoys

And this is the point where you all realize exactly how much time I have had on my hands recently :(

Yep, seen all of those shows... they are all amazing shows and right up my allie (?spelling) - but unfortunately I have seen them all at some point in 2015. (top gear isn't really my thing, but thanks for the suggestion)

And this is the point where you all realize exactly how much time I have had on my hands recently :(

Yep, seen all of those shows... they are all amazing shows and right up my ally - but unfortunately I have seen them all at some point in 2015. (top gear isn't really my thing, but thanks for the suggestion)

SuperNatural?

If you like cop dramas, I really quite enjoy NCIS. It's the type of show where you could pick up in the middle however you will want to start from the beginning. There's too much character and story progression not to. I enjoy Blue Bloods as well, in which the same applies. NCIS has been on a lot longer though, so you would be catching up 12 seasons.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

SuperNatural?

Im going to cry... this is sad on my part :( yes I've watched it, cant wait for the new season to start.

Im going to cry... this is sad on my part :( yes I've watched it, cant wait for the new season to start.

nigga do something with your life lol

Beauty & Beast

Constantine

Continuum

DareDevil

Deadbeat

Sense8

Dominion

Forever

Game of Thrones

Gotham

Halt and Catch Fire

Last Man on Earth

Lottery <--cancelled

Man Seeking Woman

Manhattan

Marvel Agents Shield

Metal Hurlant Chronicles<-over

Outlander

Penny Dreadful

Powers

Revolution<-over

Salem

Scorpion

Sleepy Hollow

Star Crossed<-cancelled

The 100

The Flash

The Last Ship

The Musketeers

Walking Dead

Z Nation

12 Monkeys

Agent Carter

Arrow

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

Agents of Shield

Agent Carter

Arrow

BlueBloods

Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Graceland

Chicago Fire

Chicago PD

Continuum

Daredevil

Dexter

Dark Matter

Dominion

Falling Skies

Flash

GoT

Gotham

Grimm

Heros

Homeland

House of Cards

Kill Joys

Mr. Robot

Rookie Blue

Supernatural

Sens8

The 100

The Americans

The Blacklist

The Last Ship

The Strain

Turn

Under the Dome (not that good)

Vikings

Walking Dead

Z Nation

Figured it would just be easier to list what I have seen in the last 6 months

The Blacklist. 

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

That 70s show

Main Gaming PC - i9 10850k @ 5GHz - EVGA XC Ultra 2080ti with Heatkiller 4 - Asrock Z490 Taichi - Corsair H115i - 32GB GSkill Ripjaws V 3600 CL16 OC'd to 3733 - HX850i - Samsung NVME 256GB SSD - Samsung 3.2TB PCIe 8x Enterprise NVMe - Toshiba 3TB 7200RPM HD - Lian Li Air

Proxmox Server - i7 8700k @ 4.5Ghz - 32GB EVGA 3000 CL15 OC'd to 3200 - Asus Strix Z370-E Gaming - Oracle F80 800GB Enterprise SSD, LSI SAS running 3 4TB and 2 6TB (Both Raid Z0), Samsung 840Pro 120GB - Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Super Server - i9 7980Xe @ 4.5GHz - 64GB 3200MHz Cl16 - Asrock X299 Professional - Nvidia Telsa K20 -Sandisk 512GB Enterprise SATA SSD, 128GB Seagate SATA SSD, 1.5TB WD Green (Over 9 years of power on time) - Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2

Laptop - 2019 Macbook Pro 16" - i7 - 16GB - 512GB - 5500M 8GB - Thermal Pads and Graphite Tape modded

Smart Phones - iPhone X - 64GB, AT&T, iOS 13.3 iPhone 6 : 16gb, AT&T, iOS 12 iPhone 4 : 16gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 7.1.1 Jailbroken. iPhone 3G : 8gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 4.2.1 Jailbroken.

The Shield.

How in the blue fuck has this show not been mentioned yet?!?!? You guys let me down. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro