Project: Tighter Than a Virgin

No Quarter

Yes, considering I built in the Elite 110 it's not as small as it seems, you're better off stepping up to a slightly larger case and getting the 980ti. The Nano is a terrible decision no matter what way you spin it. It makes absolutely no sense to buy it, unless and I'm assuming you're not limited in space to a 5x5 room and you need a case to take up as little space as possible.

Your getting so mad lol. It's gonna sell, it is selling and it's a great card.

/thread

R8 8/8 GR8 CARD M8

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Your getting so mad lol. It's gonna sell, it is selling and it's a great card.

/thread

R8 8/8 GR8 CARD M8

I'm not mad, you've just come to realize that what you're saying is wrong and now you're making it seem like you weren't actually interested. It's not a good card, and like the rest of AMD's Fury cards it's not going to sell very well because they don't have enough HBM.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

I'm not mad, you've just come to realize that what you're saying is wrong and now you're making it seem like you weren't actually interested. It's not a good card, and like the rest of AMD's Fury cards it's not going to sell very well because they don't have enough HBM.

Already know about all the problems the card has. Look at my rig... Do you truly think I can afford a R9 Nano? No. Would I reccodmend it to anyone? No. If someone truly wants a small system most cases as mentioned fit a 980Ti. Unfortunately some will not in which the Fury X will more than likely fit. Yeah look at the Fury X prices, the Supply and Demand is real and sadly I kindda feel bad for Advance .micro Devices. They tried HBM and it put them to shame. If the Fury X had 6GBs of VRAM it would sell a lot better. Especially for 4k.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe

When I get the money. Which could be soon.

You previously stated that you may be able to afford it soon. There is never a reason in which ANYONE should recommend a Nano it performs terribly for the money you spend, and if your or anyone elses mind is set on buying it you should just wipe your ass with your money cause it's the same waste. There are no circumstances in which the Nano is the right choice.

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

You previously stated that you may be able to afford it soon. There is never a reason in which ANYONE should recommend a Nano it performs terribly for the money you spend, and if your or anyone elses mind is set on buying it you should just wipe your ass with your money cause it's the same waste. There are no circumstances in which the Nano is the right choice.

Huh. Said "could" be soon. Which in this case could mean anywhere from 3-12months and by then the R9 Nano will have competition or be obsolete. Look at my "Future Rig".

Look at my "Future Rig".

Spend smarter, get more for less. 700$ less. No need to spend that much money on monitors, either get one really good one like a 21:9 GSYNC panel or two decent 120hz ones.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/PtpbP6

Spend smarter, get more for less. 700$ less. No need to spend that much money on monitors, either get one really good one like a 21:9 GSYNC panel or two decent 120hz ones.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/PtpbP6

CPU Cooler- Misewell.l get an air cooler at that point. x61 Is a great CPU cooler. Wouldn't consider anything less than it.

Ram- Ram is ram... I'd rather buy from a company I like.

Motherboard- $20 less.. and I much rather get a Gaming 5. I also like MSI motherboards.

GPU- EVGA for customer service and backplate. Also I don't like Gigabyte GPUS.

PSU- I'd never... Never. Buy that power supply. You chose a power supply that was honestly WORSE in every way shape and form possible. Also 850w is for future upgrades such as SLI.

Monitors- I want 1440p. IPS is an ABOSLUTE must. Never settle for less.

And I like the Noctis 450. I don't care if it's overpriced, not worth it or whatever. I like power supply basements, the case makes the whole build come together and look clean and it's all around a fantastic case. Ice considered the Phanteks Enthoo Pro also or Pro M.