Blu Ray player regions

grimmjow660

I live I the U.S amd have a Samsung Blu Ray player, if I buy a blu ray from the UK will it play it?

I live I the U.S amd have a Samsung Blu Ray player, if I buy a blu ray from the UK will it play it?

yes

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

since we are on the topic of blu ray players

i turned mine into an android tv! :)

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

depends on what region your player is coded to.  you can mod most players with a hard mod to play any region which is what I do because I order blurays from europe and asia. 

depends on what region your player is coded to. you can mod most players with a hard mod to play any region which is what I do because I order blurays from europe and asia.

How do I find that out? I believe North America is region A?

it should say on the box somewhere. if you bought it at a legit place like best buy or amazon it most likely is north american coded. 

It will most likely play because a lot blu-rays are region free, but it's always a good idea to check before buying.