No Boot Q Code 94

ACoffeeGuy

This is what I know.

Have windows 10, was planning to update my bios from 1004 to the latest BIOS on my x99 deluxe. Didn't change anything though cause my bios file was not detected. Went out of bios without saving. Pc did a reset and hasn't booted up since. Windows can't be detected in my boot drive. Please help O.o as far as I know I have no operating system and have no way of getting it

Kill the Machine!

PCI Bus Enumeration from what the manual says, but I could not find how to fix this or even what it would mean.

Quote me to get a reply!

Said something about the PCI Enumeration. I don't really know how the 2 are related. Also I don't know what PCI Enumeration is

Kill the Machine!

Try plug your monitor into the mobo w/o GPU, try with only one stick of ram and do so for every slot, try without drives plunged in.

Albie, if I do any of those things and it boots up, what would that conclude to?

Kill the Machine!

Well if it boots fine without GPU then it might be at fault and if it boots with one stick of ram in a certain slot then the ram could be at fault etc etc, its really the process of elimination, your trying to narrow down what might be causing your problems.

So when I do this, should it boot to Windows or to the BIOS?

Kill the Machine!