Computer making very loud beeping noise?

DarkHazard

How did you measured the CPU temps? ALt-tabbed out of the game? This sound is overheat/fan error warning...

How did you measured the CPU temps? ALt-tabbed out of the game? This sound is overheat/fan error warning...

Yeah I ctrl+alt+deleted out of the game and looked at it quick

Try with HWINFO64(or 32 if you run 32 bit), Just let it run in sensor only mode while playing and look at the max values when you get the beep...

Yeah, I got a manual but I cant find anything about it on there.

i downloaded the manual for your motherboard, combed through and found this 

CPU/System Temperature Warning

Sets the warning threshold for CPU/system temperature. When temperature exceeds the threshold, BIOS will emit warning sound. Options are: Disabled (default), 60oC/140oF, 70oC/158oF, 80oC/176oF, 90oC/194oF.

CPU/System Fan Fail Warning

Allows the system to emit warning sound if the fan is not connected or fails. Check the fan condition or fan connection when this occurs. (Default: Disabled)

check your bios setting and see if either of these is on My guess is its the system temperature going up from the card's heat.

And I'm willing to help anytime i'm awake, i can't speak for anyone else though. 

Troubleshooting a pc will make you believe in gremlins.

--Thread killer--

My CPU temps in game were not that high same with my GPU. Is it possible that this sound could come from to much ram usage?

My CPU temps in game were not that high same with my GPU. Is it possible that this sound could come from to much ram usage?

No. and the first setting affects temperature of the board, if your card generates enough heat to heat up the board it will emit the sound, check your bios settings as this was the only thing in your boards manual about warning sounds

--Thread killer--

No. and the first setting affects temperature of the board, if your card generates enough heat to heat up the board it will emit the sound, check your bios settings as this was the only thing in your boards manual about warning sounds

Alright thanks!

Well actually I looked at my bios and all the warning sounds were disabled so it cant be the temperature warning or fan warning since I turned them off and they were off.

ok you should try perhaps opening the case making the sound happen, and recording a video, move the camera around inside, play back the video and locate the spot its coming from, as it will get louder on the video the closer it gets to it. this should help us determine what is making the noise. 

--Thread killer--

ok you should try perhaps opening the case making the sound happen, and recording a video, move the camera around inside, play back the video and locate the spot its coming from, as it will get louder on the video the closer it gets to it. this should help us determine what is making the noise. 

Alright Im going to go do that!

Alright Im going to go do that!

Cool let us know what you find. :)

--Thread killer--

Sorry for not being more clear about this, if you all your ram is full (every bit being used for a long period of time) you will notice stutters, stops and, or program or windows failures.  in some cases (such as overheating or faulty ram) the most likely thing to happen is a crash or BSOD. 

--Thread killer--

Sorry for not being more clear about this, if you all your ram is full (every bit being used for a long period of time) you will notice stutters, stops and, or program or windows failures.  in some cases (such as overheating or faulty ram) the most likely thing to happen is a crash or BSOD. 

Alright thanks! Im still working on the video I have been busy because of family matter etc.

And also thanks for telling me about the ram stuff!

Not a problem :) I'll follow this topic if you need more help.

--Thread killer--