Gears of war UE Montage

michaelocarroll007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uL3BCjTe1o&feature=youtu.be

Learned how to record some stuff on the xbox one i just starting playing gears again this is all from a couple hours of playing yesterday morning, I do not own a xbox one yet sort of borrowing it here and there when possible  but do plan on buying one sometime soon i absolutely love gears of war and use to be good  at it back in the day of gears 1 & 2. Figured id just test waters with puting something together before i decide if when i get one to actually try to make a real montage with non Crappy recordings lol

don't record with your phone get a elgato or something. please.

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

don't record with your phone get a elgato or something. please.

Yeah i know i got to get the Xbox first then i was actually thinking of Using the xbox to windows streaming to record the clips with and see how that turns out then if that still looks bad actualy get a capture card because the recording feature doesnt allways work well and misses some action but its built in and requires no buying of equipment Also have to get better at the game aswell haha Hopefully will be tackling a more professional Montage sometime in the near future 

Don't try to make montages cool again, please, the amount of space they probably still waste on YouTube servers is absolutely dreadful.

If you want to play a game,just play it, there's no reason to post cut up shots of you playing to LTT every week

One question though?

Why don't you use the Xbox One video capture? I mean an elgato is kind of expensive

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Don't try to make montages cool again, please, the amount of space they probably still waste on YouTube servers is absolutely dreadful.

If you want to play a game,just play it, there's no reason to post cut up shots of you playing to LTT every week

One question though?

Why don't you use the Xbox One video capture? I mean an elgato is kind of expensive

Personally id rather watch a montage then watch someone play on a live stream with all the downtime in between games but i do get montages are on the dead side i honestly dont play video games much so ive been out of the relm of whats "Cool" in video games i was crazy into gears 1 & 2 when they came out and got pretty good at them and when Gears remake came out i had to play it and after playing for a day or two i started to get Decent again so i started hitting the xbox record that a bunch one morning and this was the result. 

This is my first montage Posted to LTT & My first one ever never said i was going to post one here every week... 

I Legit knew nothing about the xbox one when this was made the first time i turned one on was to play this game and this was made 3 days later so i didn't know about many of the recording features at all or how to get good quality footage to my pc ive learned a little now so if i was to ever make another the quality would be much better without a dedicated  recorder but also the xbox record that feature Misses a lot of the action some times.