PC boots really slow, and crashes when running a certain game

LessermoldX

Hello, 

I have some problems with my pc,

1. it boots slow, 40 secs with my ssd, and 2:06 with a regular HDD (Clean install on Hdd)

2. if i start clicker heroes, what a "Guilty pleasure" is for me, my pc crashes to the point i have to reboot it with the reset button, and then it gets stuck on the cpu led (Asus Sabertooth 990FX)

What could it be, PSU, Motherboard or something else?

Hello, 

I have some problems with my pc,

1. it boots slow, 40 secs with my ssd, and 2:06 with a regular HDD (Clean install on Hdd)

2. if i start clicker heroes, what a "Guilty pleasure" is for me, my pc crashes to the point i have to reboot it with the reset button, and then it gets stuck on the cpu led (Asus Sabertooth 990FX)

What could it be, PSU, Motherboard or something else?

hi!

run memtest 86 also check that ram is running at the correct setting. 

check sdd and hard drive for bad sectors or spots. in windows. (right click drive,should be a option in there.)

check that your ssd is the 1st on boot order. in bios

verify the cache of "clicker heroes" with steam. 

hi!

check sdd and hard drive for bad sectors or spots. in windows. (right click drive,should be a option in there.)

^This and make sure you disable OCs. Also, check temps of GPU/CPU.

hi!

Memtest is something i can test tomorrow, ssd is the first one on the boot order, cache is checked, not yet started the game EDIT, it still crashed. main hard drives are fine according to the windows thing, the 40gb drive ive used to test (Clean install) isnt tested yet, but that has to wait

^This and make sure you disable OCs. Also, check temps of GPU/CPU.

OC need to be checked, it should be at 4.0 but sometimes it decides to run at 4.3. Temps are fine, cpu is around 40C and the gpu is at the moment also 40

EDIT:clocks are back to stock, still crashes

EDIT 2: After 36 seconds in memtest, i got over 4 million errors, i all cpu based (did test all cores, parallel, sequential crashed and froze after 9 seconds) and after i skipped test 4, it powered down

Ive ran memtest on every ramstick, and that wasnt the problem, http://imgur.com/u7rlYF8 that might be a bigger problem, also did that with 4 cores disabled, 2 is the max it will work with without crashing