Under performing XFX 7970 Crossfire

Starwind

I was playing Starcraft 2 and couldn't keep it at maximum settings at all without it looking glitchy and squares had a white hue.  I had to keep it on high only.  What can I look at to see where the issue is at?  RAM and CPU weren't being maxed at all.

More info please. Full specs. Try one card and rotate them. Re install drivers fresh after using DDU. What are temps? Is there a lot of dust? Are they OC'd? 

More info please. Full specs. Try one card and rotate them. Re install drivers fresh after using DDU. What are temps? Is there a lot of dust? Are they OC'd? 

i5-3570k(Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO)

AS Rock Z77 Extreme 4,

G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB,

Corsair AX760.  

NZXT ATX Full tower

Win10 Pro

I have an electric blower and I do that about every 3 months.  I got the cards back from XFX about 6 months ago as one of the fans wasn't working correctly.  Nothing is OC'd.  I'll redo the drivers and take away the crossfire and flip them and see if there are any issues.  There wasn't any heat issues either.  HWMonitor showed it was where it should be.  I don't remember the temps off hand, nothing was running hot.

i5-3570k,

AS Rock Z77 Extreme 4,

G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB,

Corsair AX760.  

NZXT ATX Full tower

Win10 Pro

I have an electric blower and I do that about every 3 months.  I got the cards back from XFX about 6 months ago as one of the fans wasn't working correctly.  Nothing is OC'd.  I'll redo the drivers and take away the crossfire and flip them and see if there are any issues.  There wasn't any heat issues either.  HWMonitor showed it was where it should be.  I don't remember the temps off hand, nothing was running hot.

Alright well let me know how it goes. 

Are you playing full screen? Xfire doesn't like windowed mode

Edit: or full screen windowed, full screen only

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

• 2 weeks later...

Are you playing full screen? Xfire doesn't like windowed mode

Edit: or full screen windowed, full screen only

I ended up doing both, and now that I think about it.... It might have been worse in Windowed mode.  I just bought the last expansion with SC2 so I'll be testing it soon.  Wish I had more time to play :(