PowerColor releases the R9 390x2 Dual GPU

OAcesync

Shit, this thread got necroed from hell.

Damn, I have fallen victim.

Need more coffee. I should have been more alert.

Sources please?

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

295x2 isn't very good. Comes with to many issues

I have a 295x2 and I've have zero issues.

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

So this gives the 295X2 new competition for the best barbecue grill on the block? :D

CPU: Intel Core i7 7820X Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H110i GTX Mobo: MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 (3000MHz/16GB 2x8) SSD: 2x Samsung 850 Evo (250/250GB) + Samsung 850 Pro (512GB) GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE (W/ EVGA Hybrid Kit) Case: Corsair Graphite Series 760T (Black) PSU: SeaSonic Platinum Series (860W) Monitor: Acer Predator XB241YU (165Hz / G-Sync) Fan Controller: NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Case Fans: Intake - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Radiator - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Rear Exhaust - 1x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-3000 PWM

I just want furyx3....

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Stop hating on the 295x2. It's in the middle of 970 and 980 sli performance and costed only $500 for quite some time. It crushes the Fury X and has a built in CLC. Hawaii is still one of the best GPUs AMD has made. That's why they just ungimped the coolers and made the 390 series. 

Current PC: Origin Millennium- i7 5820K @4.0GHz | GTX 980Ti SLI | X99 Deluxe 

Ladies and gentlemen, say hello to the fastest graphics card on the market, at least until the Fury X2 comes out.
(And before someone on the spectrum spergs out, notice how I said graphics card and not GPU).

My questions are as follows:

1. Why not Furys? Or even 390Xes?

2. Is the cooler as bad/good as the last one?

3. Who exactly is going to buy it?

Cool to see it, but I wouldn't buy it if I had the dough.

1. the fury dual gpu is not announced or released/

2. Cooler good on dual 290x, so will be better on this

3. no-one. Niche product for niche market. 

Hello This is my "signature". DO YOU LIKE BORIS????? http://strawpoll.me/4669614

Stop hating on the 295x2. It's in the middle of 970 and 980 sli performance and costed only $500 for quite some time. It crushes the Fury X and has a built in CLC. Hawaii is still one of the best GPUs AMD has made. That's why they just ungimped the coolers and made the 390 series. 

No, hawaii is not. It performs alright but uses too much power and is too hot for most people. IT did not perform as good as the competition, and used more power than them. It was NOT a good gpu. 

Hello This is my "signature". DO YOU LIKE BORIS????? http://strawpoll.me/4669614

Ladies and gentlemen, say hello to the fastest graphics card on the market, at least until the Fury X2 comes out.

(And before someone on the spectrum spergs out, notice how I said graphics card and not GPU).

I think the fury x2 will. be epic

No, hawaii is not. It performs alright but uses too much power and is too hot for most people. IT did not perform as good as the competition, and used more power than them. It was NOT a good gpu. 

You do realize that the only reason why people thought hawaii was hot is because of lazy manufacturers just slapping on the kepler coolers. That and AMD's terrible stock cooler. That's why all AMD had to do was re release it and now 90% of people recommend an r9 390 over a gtx 970. Heck, even my overclocked r9 290 with the twin frozr cooler benches better than a gtx 980

Current PC: Origin Millennium- i7 5820K @4.0GHz | GTX 980Ti SLI | X99 Deluxe 

please observe our Thread Necro policy in the Code of Conduct.

4.3 Thread Necroing

Thread necroing consists of reviving a previously resolved, settled, or "dead" thread after a prolonged period of time by the OP with the intention of bumping the thread to the top of the board. Threads with an activity gap of 1 month or greater that are brought back to the front page is considered "thread necroing". A shorter duration may be considered when dealing with situations like previously resolved threads being reposted or simply for the purpose of bumping it to the front page. Build logs are exempt from this rule.

-locked-