For $29,000 Tesla Roadster owners can give their cars new life.

Arty

And as gas remains cheap. Tesla will be up shits creek before ya know it.

gas prices can only go up in the long run so we will need something else, be it battery's or hydrogen powered cars.

My posts are in a constant state of editing :)

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
Apple stuff from over the years
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)

gas prices can only go up in the long run so we will need something else, be it battery's or hydrogen powered cars.

And as gas remains cheap. Tesla will be up shits creek before ya know it.

Not really, the people who buy these cars dont care about gas prices.

its all about that instant torque

I don't get it :/ why spend 30k on a "upgrade" that boosts your mileage ? I mean I can get a pretty fast car for 20k and spend 10k on gas xD 

This is just plain retarded 

I don't get it :/ why spend 30k on a "upgrade" that boosts your mileage ? I mean I can get a pretty fast car for 20k and spend 10k on gas xD 

This is just plain retarded 

Adopting a new technology is always expensive. People who own a Tesla Roadster and love it can make the car stay relevant a lot longer with this upgrade. And it's important to point out that the car was 120k brand new. (buying a used one costs about that much.) 30k is only 1/4th of its value to these people.

Lord of Helium.

Adopting a new technology is always expensive. People who own a Tesla Roadster and love it can make the car stay relevant a lot longer with this upgrade. And it's important to point out that the car was 120k brand new. (buying a used one costs about that much.) 30k is only 1/4th of its value to these people.

WHAT ?! 120k ?! holy crap i could get a C63 and strill have 20k for gas xD that is huge .

But I get what you are saying , I have nothing against it , but its too early for people to buy electric cars imo 

WHAT ?! 120k ?! holy crap i could get a C63 and strill have 20k for gas xD that is huge .

But I get what you are saying , I have nothing against it , but its too early for people to buy electric cars imo 

model 3 xD

Tires.. Dont forget money for extra tires...lots of them You're gonna need it  :P

tumblr_n0ums8AsMJ1rnxn7co1_500.gif

tumblr_m3818xq0971r5mggso1_400.gif

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Tires.. Dont forget money for extra tires... you're gonna need them :P

I can use the "Upgrade" money for that :D

model 3 xD

Still , I wouldn't buy a Electric Car for the next 10 years .

Call me when the batterys recharge in 5 minutes. (I know when that comes I will probably in the a Wheelchair xD)

But I do like the way that electric cars are going. 

I can use the "Upgrade" money for that :D

Still , I wouldn't buy a Electric Car for the next 10 years .

Call me when the batterys recharge in 5 minutes. (I know when that comes I will probably in the a Wheelchair xD)

But I do like the way that electric cars are going. 

id rather have longer range then faster charge.

my neighbor has never had range or charge problems with his model s

id rather have longer range then faster charge.

my neighbor has never had range or charge problems with his model s

Depends on the range if lets say that Car A does 400miles but it takes 45 minutes(to recharge ofc) and Car B does 200miles and takes 5 minutes. Im no expert in math but I will go with Car B 

Depends on the range if lets say that Car A does 400miles but it takes 45 minutes(to recharge ofc) and Car B does 200miles and takes 5 minutes. Im no expert in math but I will go with Car B 

true, but this nothing tesla can do. it all depends on the socket you use.

For 30k I could get an entirely new car...

Or you would build a tiny house for less ...

Or you would build a tiny house for less ...

30k is about what an acre of land in city limits costs... not including a house... (and im in rural georgia)

Lord of Helium.

30k is about what an acre of land in city limits costs... not including a house... (and im in rural georgia)

I'm in Canada, we're far from running out of land

True. But still, if you're worried about the range of your car, you could spend that $30k on a nice non-electric car that will get you a lot further than 400 miles at a time. And then you can keep your Roadster as a nice weekend cruiser or something

Oh yeah. Get a recent Prius, you can go 500+ miles easily on a single tank.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

For 30k I could get an entirely new car... 

For 30K i could get a parking lot of cars.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Oh yeah. Get a recent Prius, you can go 500+ miles easily on a single tank.

while not enjoying the ride xD