Can't connect to other clients (F@H)

So after mining Bitcoins for a long time, I decided to quit that and start Folding.

I have my workstation with a couple of GPU's and 3770K folding away nicely, but I also have a few laptops folding, they don't provide much benefit each, but when you have 20 of them they start counting up.

I tried connecting the clients to my workstation, so I can monitor them, but I can't seem to get it working.

I have set up all the passwords, all clients are in the same network, they can ping to each other, firewall is disabled, but they keep refusing the connection.

Anyone has an idea how I can solve this?

If its just for monitoring and not for controlling then look at HFM: https://code.google.com/p/hfm-net/

That's what I use to monitor the clients.

Though it should just work with the normal client to...

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

I had that problem when mixing versions.  I had to move all to the same/latest version.

what version are you using?

My Rigs (past and present)

If its just for monitoring and not for controlling then look at HFM: https://code.google.com/p/hfm-net/

That's what I use to monitor the clients.

Though it should just work with the normal client to...

Yeah, I was planning on using HFM.NET, but I get the same errors there.

I had that problem when mixing versions.  I had to move all to the same/latest version.

what version are you using?

I am on all clients on the latest version (7.3.6).

Yeah, I was planning on using HFM.NET, but I get the same errors there.

I am on all clients on the latest version (7.3.6).

Odd, I'll do some tests myself when I'm back at home.

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

It seems to be solved now, apparently a restart of the folding clients did the trick.

It seems to be solved now, apparently a restart of the folding client did the trick.

try re-installing windows.

:p

try re-installing windows.

:P

Already did that :p

Glad you got it sorted - in the FAQ I covered this - and noticed the part on HFM config was messed up - so I fixed it. The part missing? About restarting the v7 client when making changes to allow HFM to attach. :)

Glad you got it worked out...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99