Boatware removal!

Bangflop
Go to solution Solved by kameshss,

Everything in that first screenshot

Except for Cyberlink PowerDirector and PowerDVD, if you wanna use that. Keep Google Chrome, Leave Intel Graphicsdriver.

Uninstall that crappy McAfee products, Pokki Start Menu, WildTangent Games.

After you uninstall all of that, Download ADWCleaner and run that program, Also run Ccleaner for junk removal and registry fixups.

That is all! :D

So I just got a new laptop from acer for school and I was just wondering what apps on my list do a absolutely need to keep and which ones can I just get rid of?

I know obviously not to get rid of the intel stuff and the Microsoft stuff but I don't know what is required to make my computer run properly on here.

https://gyazo.com/63f0c1728c7b1ebfd2c8b5f663341a09 

https://gyazo.com/658b08296146ca17ca68810c95f66b14

CPU: i7-8700K I CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: ROG Strix 1080 Ti MoBo: ROG Strix Z370-E RAM:  G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB)   PSU: CORSAIR HXi Series HX1000i Case: Corsair Air 540 Display: 24" 1920X1080p 144Hz ASUS - 27" 2560X1440p 144Hz Dell OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

everything except MS Visual stuff, drivers and Chrome.

go into control panel and uninstall the programs you don't want on there, unless you don't have admin privileges

CCleaner will help you

Except for Cyberlink PowerDirector and PowerDVD, if you wanna use that. Keep Google Chrome, Leave Intel Graphicsdriver.

After you uninstall all of that, Download ADWCleaner and run that program, Also run Ccleaner for junk removal and registry fixups.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

So I just got a new laptop from acer for school and I was just wondering what apps on my list do a absolutely need to keep and which ones can I just get rid of?

I know obviously not to get rid of the intel stuff and the Microsoft stuff but I don't know what is required to make my computer run properly on here.

https://gyazo.com/63f0c1728c7b1ebfd2c8b5f663341a09

https://gyazo.com/658b08296146ca17ca68810c95f66b14

you can use malwarebytes. or install a brand new version of windows

Revo Uninstaller is your best companion.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Get rid of chrome and reinstall it; they will have tracking cookies on it so they get advertising kickback!