*Best Video Game Explanation Ever - Not Wasting Your Time

Da Don Giovanni

shit game 

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I think Evolve is an alright game. It had tones of potential, but fell flat with the execution and doesn't have enough to keep a solid player base. Plus, again with the ranking system in most games. You don't get a new rank from playing better, you get a new rank from just playing, meaning there's even less reason to play the game for a long time. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I think Evolve is an alright game. It had tones of potential, but fell flat with the execution and doesn't have enough to keep a solid player base. Plus, again with the ranking system in most games. You don't get a new rank from playing better, you get a new rank from just playing, meaning there's even less reason to play the game for a long time.

not true,if you win you're promoted, if you lose you get demoted.(FYI not trying to be a smartass)

If you have the money you can replace the 390Xs with furys to get even better performance, but even as it is it should do 4k high-ultra no problem.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($219.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($29.99 @ Directron) 

Motherboard: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($129.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($42.99 @ Newegg) 

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($63.48 @ Amazon) 

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($49.50 @ SuperBiiz) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 390X 8GB SOC Video Card (2-Way CrossFire)  ($409.99 @ Micro Center) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 390X 8GB SOC Video Card (2-Way CrossFire)  ($409.99 @ Micro Center) 

Case: NZXT S340 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($54.99 @ Micro Center) 

Power Supply: EVGA 850W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($111.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Monitor: Dell P2415Q 60Hz 23.8" Monitor  ($409.99 @ Amazon) 

Total: $1932.89

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-09-01 11:37 EDT-0400

Two noob questions, why amd crossfire f sync and not Nvidia SLI with g sync. And why not Skylake 6700k? Looks great though and I would have never been able t get it under $2k so thank you!!

Two noob questions, why amd crossfire f sync and not Nvidia SLI with g sync. And why not Skylake 6700k? Looks great though and I would have never been able t get it under $2k so thank you!!

Crossfire because the 390x is better than the 980 for the price, and it doesn't support sli - besides crossfire is usually superior in terms of scaling and doesn't require a bridge in high end cards. Gsync is proprietary nonsense, and on top of that it's pretty much dead; intel will support a-sync, and their install base vastly outnumbers that of nvidia; so there will be a point where every monitor supports freesync and only a few, super expensive ones will support gsync. Either way that monitor doesn't support freesync afaik.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Crossfire because the 390x is better than the 980 for the price, and it doesn't support sli - besides crossfire is usually superior in terms of scaling and doesn't require a bridge in high end cards. Gsync is proprietary nonsense, and on top of that it's pretty much dead; intel will support a-sync, and their install base vastly outnumbers that of nvidia; so there will be a point where every monitor supports freesync and only a few, super expensive ones will support gsync. Either way that monitor doesn't support freesync afaik.

yeah but what happens when pascal comes out with gsync support and everyone hails it as the new gospel?

yeah but what happens when pascal comes out with gsync support and everyone hails it as the new gospel?

I doubt that will happen. Intel has a lot more weight than nvidia. Besides, everyone seems to forget amd will release new gpus next year, too.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I doubt that will happen. Intel has a lot more weight than nvidia. Besides, everyone seems to forget amd will release new gpus next year, too.

do you know a lot about PC cases? And yeah arctic island is around the corner too, but amd has 18% of the Gpu market

I sense a fanboy in this thread....

You are on a need to know basis, and you don't need to know.

I sense a fanboy in this thread....

love your avatar! Yes evolve fanboy here, I just can't believe people that like the same games I do, don't like evolve, doesn't compute with me sorry. Who gives a rats ass about dlc skins, you don't have to buy them, every game has dlc skins and season passes, yet evolve gets all the heat in the world grow the hell up its called a multimillion dollar business with 10,000+ shareholders wanting a ROI. I don't care if they get it but I can see how... Uggghhhh.....anyway, free game this weekend

do you know a lot about PC cases? And yeah arctic island is around the corner too, but amd has 18% of the Gpu market

marketshare can change, and intel vastly makes up for amd's lack of install base.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Gsync is proprietary nonsense, and on top of that it's pretty much dead;

*cough* :rolleyes: 

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

On top of being a really boring game in terms of game play (they never added any super-fast glass cannon/ stealth monster) they pulled that shitty stunt with their exploitative pre-order structure, so not only am I not playing this game again, the publisher is also on my 3-years-of-perfect-behaviour list before I'll buy anything from them. I have a zero tolerance policy on abusive game publishers. Currently the list is:

• 2K (since Evolve preorder, Civ V expansions shekel-clutching lack of discounts)
  • Ubisoft (they're constantly pulling new crap so it's safe to forget they exist)
  • Rockstar (GTA V "sale" shenanigans, persecution of modders)
  • Square Enix (most recently, Deus Ex "crowdfunding" pre-order)

EA Games managed to get off it, which surprised even me, so the system works.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

On top of being a really boring game in terms of game play (they never added any super-fast glass cannon/ stealth monster) they pulled that shitty stunt with their exploitative pre-order structure, so not only am I not playing this game again, the publisher is also on my 3-years-of-perfect-behaviour list before I'll buy anything from them. I have a zero tolerance policy on abusive game publishers. Currently the list is:

• 2K (since Evolve preorder, Civ V expansions shekel-clutching lack of discounts)
  • Ubisoft (they're constantly pulling new crap so it's safe to forget they exist)
  • Rockstar (GTA V "sale" shenanigans, persecution of modders)
  • Square Enix (most recently, Deus Ex "crowdfunding" pre-order)
EA Games managed to get off it, which surprised even me, so the system works.
You'll buy an ea game but not a Rockstar Game? There's all kinds of mods for gta v PC.