Sennheiser Momentum In-ear vs CX 2.00 vs Anything under $150

ClownFace1511

Hey Guys,

I have been looking at the Sennheiser Momentum In-ear headphones but in australia they are a steep price at $170. I saw Linus's review and they seem to be pretty good. I also looked at the CX 2.00 which are $90 but not sure how they stack up against the momentums. Im upgrading from some samsung earphones that I got with my old S4 so any of them will probably be better. If you guys have any other suggestions around, preferability below, $150 that would be great. Looking for in ear and with in-line controls.

Thanks guys.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

Hey Guys,

I have been looking at the Sennheiser Momentum In-ear headphones but in australia they are a steep price at $170. I saw Linus's review and they seem to be pretty good. I also looked at the CX 2.00 which are $90 but not sure how they stack up against the momentums. Im upgrading from some samsung earphones that I got with my old S4 so any of them will probably be better. If you guys have any other suggestions around, preferability below, $150 that would be great. Looking for in ear and with in-line controls.

Thanks guys.

You can look at the SE215, I have the momentum's in ear and enjoy them so can't go wrong with either.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

I'd recommend Vsonic VSD3S over SE215 and momentum in ear, it just sounds so good, punching well above its price tag

What sound signature are you after?

I dont know, not good with audio. Looking for some bass but not overwhelming. All rounders are fine. I use an EQ on my oneplus which works well for improving bass in my samsung earphones.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

I dont know, not good with audio. Looking for some bass but not overwhelming. All rounders are fine. I use an EQ on my oneplus which works well for improving bass in my samsung earphones.

To add to the recommendations already made, I would look into the Yamaha EPH 100, JVC FXT 90, and RHA MA 750.