good looking pcie x4 riser cable?

Title explains it all. Links is the way to my heart  :wub:  Also it would be great if you could tell me if i would be able to reach full speeds for my ssd on it. (hyper x or intel 750)  :P

Title explains it all. Links is the way to my heart  :wub:  Also it would be great if you could tell me if i would be able to reach full speeds for my ssd on it. (hyper x or intel 750)  :P

You'd take the typical ribbon riser and paint/decorate it

This is a signature.

You'd take the typical ribbon riser and paint/decorate it

Yeah, thinking about cutting the wires up in pairs of 3 (because they're so thin on every riser I find) then sleeve them, but I'm not sure, because of the pcb being green and yeah. Maybe plastidiping it will be my solution? :huh:

Yeah, thinking about cutting the wires up in pairs of 3 (because they're so thin on every riser I find) then sleeve them, but I'm not sure, because of the pcb being green and yeah. Maybe plastidiping it will be my solution? :huh:

Yep, plastidip should work.

You can paint them with anything you want as long as it isn't conductive, as there are naked contacts

This is a signature.

3M has shielded (from electronic interference) PCIe extension cables - they are silver/gray.  You can plastidip them if you want a difference color.

I bought a pair of x16 cables for my build, but I'm using them for remote GPUs.  The shielding should let you get "full speed" from your SSDs.

Look on mouser - I recall seeing x8 and x4 cables when I bought mine.