Kick Scooter Recommendations?

Burusutazu

I've decided that I want to buy a kick scooter to get around my college campus easier, but I noticed that there is not really a large selection on amazon. Do any of you know some good kick scooters for campus life? It needs to hold more than 170lbs, and be sub $100(usd). (I would also prefer it not to be red).

Here's the one I picked out. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D3R8QX0/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=3OCHAPIX8G2D2&coliid=I3BV1TVL4SLTMA&psc=1

Lord of Helium.

That neon green/yellow will help you pick up all the babes on campus :)

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

That's not a bad idea really! At least you can fold it up and carry it with you. I think the Razor scooters are only rated to about 145lbs, which if you're carrying books, etc. you'll go over that easily. 

That's not rated for over 180lbs

Are those still a thing?

Most people on my campus ride longboards or bikes, but a few do ride scooters and rollerblades.

That's not a bad idea really! At least you can fold it up and carry it with you. I think the Razor scooters are only rated to about 145lbs, which if you're carrying books, etc. you'll go over that easily. 

That's actually my reasoning to buying one over a used cheap Walmart bike. Razor's A5 LUX scooter is rated just at 180lbs.(EDIT: 220lbs, i remembered incorrectly)

Lord of Helium.