Windows 7 for the cheap on eBay?

I really hate spending the $100 for buying and installing a fresh OS on a new build. So I decided to look online and find alternatives that would cost less. This listing on eBay has Windows 7 listed at $52.99 and has over 3,000 sold. I am guessing the reason why it's so cheap is that the seller bought mass quantities in bulk. My question is, should I buy it or spend the full price for 100% legit copy from the Microsoft store?

Link 

You don't want to install a 32-bit version of windows. Try looking on g2a.com to see if there is a cheaper option available.

Computer Science student proficient in OSX, Linux and Windows

(Dell Inspiron 7570): i5-8550u | Geforce 940MX | 8GB RAM | 128GB SSD | 15.6" 1920x1080 ScreenWindows 10 |

I really hate spending the $100 for buying and installing a fresh OS on a new build. So I decided to look online and find alternatives that would cost less. This listing on eBay has Windows 7 listed at $52.99 and has over 3,000 sold. I am guessing the reason why it's so cheap is that the seller bought mass quantities in bulk. My question is, should I buy it or spend the full price for 100% legit copy from the Microsoft store?

Link 

https://www.reddit.com/r/microsoftsoftwareswap/

Bought Windows 7 Home Premium N 64 Bit for like 15 $

This is a signature.

Link 

Buy the full version. Most of the cheap keys are not for resale. If MS catches people selling them, they will revoke the key.

32 bit.

A key is for both 32 and 64-bit...

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

Personally, I don't like buying an OS off of ebay....

I don't know, just seems off to me.

Just my opinion.

// Floatplane Pilot //

Main Rig:  Motherboard: ASUS H270 - PLUS - CSM | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) | Case: Corsair Carbide Series SPEC - 02 | SSD: ADATA SU800 128GB HDD: WD 1TB Hard Drive | PSU: Corsair CX 550M | CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mechanical | Mouse: Razer Naga 2014 | Sound: Corsair VOID RGB / USB Headset | OS: Windows 10

Laptop:   Razer Blade Stealth 2016