New Profiles Everywhere?

toogamer

If you go on the newest posts there are like people everywhere that joined a week ago or yesterday. What the f**k is happening?

My i5 6500 is bad and can't even maintain 4.5ghz, and 4.4ghz causes it to slowly become unstable over weeks with a vcore of 1.395. FML

If you go on the newest posts there are like people everywhere that joined a week ago or yesterday. What the f**k is happening?

It's the Illuminati

They're sending out recruit groups.

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

don't take this in the wrong way but you aren't OG either

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

It's happening. Grab your bug out bag and head to the mountains.

Well, maybe I should because this forum is filled with PC obsessed kids that ask stupid questions they could have googled in like 3 seconds.

My i5 6500 is bad and can't even maintain 4.5ghz, and 4.4ghz causes it to slowly become unstable over weeks with a vcore of 1.395. FML

Well, maybe I should because this forum is filled with PC obsessed kids that ask stupid questions they could have googled in like 3 seconds.

lol amen to that, 

remember, we are more advanced then Toms Hardware, we have the power to respond faster then google will post its result 

Im new too, i just have posted a lot in the past few days. 

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

lol amen to that, 

remember, we are more advanced then Toms Hardware, we have the power to respond faster then google will post its result 

Still the fact that there are a lot of little kids on LinusTechTips.com just troubles me.

I mean with Linus shouting out the forum at the end of every video and linking it in the description, its bound to attract some average viewer traffic, those people just create accounts, roam a little bit and if they like it they stay and get into the community.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Still the fact that there are a lot of little kids on LinusTechTips.com just troubles me.

Its partly the fact that there are some little kids who will steal there moms credit card and wonder which Alienware is the best and what he should buy, also the fact that a lot of teens are interested in tech these days 

don't worry us 14+ year olds that have been here for 1+ year will protect LTT

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

don't worry us 14+ year olds that have been here for 1+ year will protect LTT

Then don't post stupid questions, or flood LTT.com with crap. (many people do)

The reptilians.

THE REPTILLIANS HAVE POISONED OUR COFFEE AND DRINKING WATER SUPPLY WITH MIND CONTROL DRONES

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

you did read that I said the ones that have been here for 1+ years

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

you did read that I said the ones that have been here for 1+ years

Oh, my bad.

Mmm-hmm. 

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

And still no real vets posting, though to be fair many of them left in the last great dispersion.

Part of it is we've lost a LOT of our veteran posters, so there's seemingly more new people than older ones, and partly because ltt is growing pretty well, meaning a larger audience and more chance of a new member joining.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Isn't the point of forums that new users can come to ask questions?

Under 15yo is little kid to you? How old are you again?

Like you. With this thread. Should be in off topic to start with. Or not posted at all. You ever heard of status updates?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I'm new to the forums, and found it after watching some of the LTT video's on YouTube. I'll research answers on Google or look for answers on here, and I'll ask questions on here even if they are stupid as I'm still learning myself.

I thought the point of the forums was to talk with people who have similar interests as well as learning from the community as a whole. There are a whole bunch of people on here who are younger than I am and know more about computers than I do, which is why I joined in the first place.