shitty video quality after installing the drivers?

BarisERY

hey today i installed my new gpu (r9 390) and when i first plugged in the monitor it had shitty video quality which i was expecting, but wvwn after downloading the drivers the quality didnt change which i wasnt expecting is there a fix to this? shouldnt it just be right after installing the latest drivers??

at what resolutions is this happening? all or lower ones?

Details separate people.

at what resolutions is this happening? all or lower ones?

all but i set it for 1080 also i should note that im using a tv atm cuase my monitor still didnt arrive

all but i set it for 1080 also i should note that im using a tv atm cuase my monitor still didnt arrive

i'm not sure what it is then, could be that the driver is upscaling or resampling the video out to the TV's refresh rate or something, i thought it was the edge enhancement  in advanced setting that is causing the issue (i've experienced this is lower res) try resetting evrything on the driver settings to default, everything manually afterwards tinker with the settings see if you can get it working or try reverting to an older drive after completely uninstalling the later driver (AMD's later drivers are usually filled with bugs)

by the way post a screen shot if possible  of the crappy picture

Details separate people.