Humble Store End of Summer Sale

Lepp

It looks like Humble is having it's summer sale for the next 2 weeks. It typically works roughly the same as a Steam sale, with new sales every day that go on for 48 hours. Humble tends to lean towards indie games, but sometimes offer some of the larger titles. You can also select from quite a large list of charities for 10% of your purchase to be applied to.

Some of the games I've noticed/liked are:

Valkyria Chronicles - $4.99

The Witcher - $1.49

The Witcher 2 - $2.99

Terraria - $2.49

Rogue Legacy - $2.24

Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons - $2.99

Super Meat Boy - $1.49

A Story About My Uncle - $2.59

Evoland - $1.99

Worms Revolution Gold - $3.74

Telltale Games at 50%-80% off

Hope you can find a game you like.

The Telltale Build Your Own Bundle is excellent and anyone looking to grab 3 Telltale games should take a look:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/bundle/telltalegames/

Makes historic low for a number of titles depending on your choice.

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

does the teltale bundle include every episode (ie if i buy tales from the borderlands will i get episodes 1-4 and 5 once it come out)?

You can build your own Codemasters bundle!

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/bundle/codemasters/

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400  | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti    | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

does the teltale bundle include every episode (ie if i buy tales from the borderlands will i get episodes 1-4 and 5 once it come out)?

Telltale doesn't sell episodes individually (the exception being that sometimes they offer the first episode free) so if you buy the game, you get all 5 episodes (or 6 if it's GoT)

Telltale doesn't sell episodes individually (the exception being that sometimes they offer the first episode free) so if you buy the game, you get all 5 episodes (or 6 if it's GoT)

damn, i never bought a game cause i tough the price was for one episode... no wonder it didnt make sense

Good deals, but the only ones I would buy I already have. The Build Your Own thing is really nice though!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Some deals ending in 1 hour, be fast :P

Anyway, I bought the Witcher 1 and 2. I thought this was funny:

We have run out of GOG keys for The Witcher. We will be receiving more ASAP. You can still buy the game now, and we will have keys for you as soon as they are available again!

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?