I want to buy 1 of theese and no site has it

FilipSebik

Hi internet, i was looking on some video about watercooling and i found this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835116017&cm_re=thermaltake_tide-_-35-116-017-_-Product

I really fell in love with it because there are no such AIO water coolers for GPU's (i didnt notice Kraken)

And i was looking everywhere and no one sells it or site like ebay, amazon and newegg has it :-(

I wanted to ask you people if you have 1 "Thermaltake Tide All in One VGA Liquid Cooling Module" lying around and want to get rid of it or you have it but u dont use it anymore. I will be able to pay thru paypal+transport

PS: I will accept similiar item like this http://www.overclockers.ru/images/news/2006/03/10/evo_01.jpg

that thing looks like its from 10 years ago. not suprised no one carries it. 

keep in mind gpus back then, a good amount of them were cooled passively. this thing on a modern gpu would probably melt unless your going to put it on a 100$ card

Probably cause it's like 10"years old. Just get a NZXT Kraken ( corsair might have something )

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

These were discontinued a long time ago (launched in 2005 I think). I don't think they really sold many, so it's no surprise they're hard to find. 

(The forums isn't the place to advertise to buy though) 

Okay, when i published this topic i was like yeah, after 5 mins i was like what the f*ck i did? Now i want someone to delete this topic

You should try the kraken g10 it's a good solution just remember to get vrm heatsinks along with it since it's not sufficient cooling for VRM with the kraken alone.

-------

Current Rig

-------

cosair carries THIS which lets you mount a normal aio cooler to your gpu

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.