Youtube Gaming failing early?

Mattinator

They really need to act fast on things like this if they even want any success at all.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

It's to early to tell it isn't even available in some countries currently like Germany.

That's not going to change anytime soon, it's been this way since youtube introduced livestreaming.

its to early to tell, it depends how serious YouTube are about it, if they are serious they may change their stance on certain issues

If they are not serious it will just die if they dont address the issues

I will put it to you in the simplest analogy:

Google's "YouTube Gaming" is and will become Amazon's "Fire Phone".

At this rate, YouTube Gaming is going to die out like Google+

I woulndt say it better myself :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Region lock completely killed it for me. What's the point of doing that? I will just wait for twitch to switch to html5 thx.

Magic Actions is the browser extension I use for youtube, It allows me to bypass region and use worldwide English.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW