Chrome Virus

Go to solution Solved by Mattyd7829,

If malwarebytes doesn't work, try Superantispyware, if that doesn't work, re-install Chrome.

What happens is every now and then if i click on a hyperlink it will open up what i clicked but on a new tab it will have some fake error and will say to call a number. To get out of this tab i have to spam Ctrl + w.  I've had trouble in the past with viruses installed into chrome so i think when i deleted some of the malware/virus had been left behind. I've tried the google malware removal and several others but they all say there is nothing to delete. PLZ HALP 

Try looking in your Chrome Extensions if there is something there that shouldn't be there.

Remove that, close your browser and open it again. Check your extensions again, and see if it's back or not. (Something I have seen before)

16GB RAM~3TB HDD~120GB SSD~Intel I7-4770 @3.9GHZ~GTX 650 1GB~Windows 8.1~Dual Monitor~120MB/S Ethernet

there is nothing out of place in the extensions, ill try malwarebytes

If malwarebytes doesn't work, try Superantispyware, if that doesn't work, re-install Chrome.

superantispyware is working way better 585 treats found so far

Google how to uninstall chrome. Then Google how to delete all chrome files.

Then reinstall.

If you have everything backedup to your profile it is going to be there when you reinstall and log in.