Ashley Madison was working on an app called "What's Your Wife Worth"

This is disgusting. What is wrong with people? or is it just that side of the world?

Some people just love dick measuring contests. I usually find them kind of funny, in a way that makes you roll your eyes and giggle. But this is gross.

I first read it as "what is your life worth" and thought it was kinda OK and must have been some kind of thing to make you think about your life. Then I read the article and realized it wasn't that at all.

Avid Life Media = Bunch of turds. End of. They should shut down and go away, they've already had their entire database of fornicating customers leaked. They don't even stand up to their "Pay us, we delete it permanently" 'promise' which was the cause of this all anyway. I hope that app gets hacked and axed from the app stores as soon as it is released. Before they even think of starting new services, I have a message for them that I saw on Twitter:

Am does adultery not fornication. One fornicates at a club or brothel...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory