LTT Noctua Fans

Go to solution Solved by LinusTech,

No timeline yet

Is there a timeline or ETA on the LinusTechTips Noctua Fans.

Based on Noctua's history, should we be expecting summer 2016?

Fan Hype anyone?

It's simple, they're noctua industrials with the cheapest, easiest to replace part....Well replaced. Unlike noctua's standard range these are black, because it's the easiest colour to produce the polyamide resin in (makes it more resistant to UV degradation). They produce the antivibration mounts in orange, and Bingo!....They've got a custom fan design.

It's simple, they're noctua industrials with the cheapest, easiest to replace part....Well replaced. Unlike noctua's standard range these are black, because it's the easiest colour to produce the polyamide resin in (makes it more resistant to UV degradation). They produce the antivibration mounts in orange, and Bingo!....They've got a custom fan design.

This guy just spoiled the "spoiler" lawl. But, so right... there's no real reason for a "LTT edition", other than to give LMG a share of profits of it. So expect a price hike.. you are forewarned. Which honestly, I do not mind. LMG deserves it :)

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ PROJECT: GreenLANTERN (click to view)

This guy just spoiled the "spoiler" lawl. But, so right... there's no real reason for a "LTT edition", other than to give LMG a share of profits of it. So expect a price hike.. you are forewarned. Which honestly, I do not mind. LMG deserves it :)

I agree, and it's advertising revenue. Linus has a product that he enjoys, and feels is worthwhile. Part of this is his getting a limited edition, and part is him giving something back to a product that he truly supports.

Please note, I won't be buying one, but that's mainly because I'm australian, and I object to paying more in postage, than for the product I'm buying.......Does it come in 140mm ip67?

I can respect the Australian postage, truly.. I don't know how you folks put up with it  :D +1 for dedication! But aside from that, no info yet on whether 120mm only or 140mm only or if they'll have both. I assume, and Noctua would assume that the best strategy is diversity, and offering both sizes would be excellent to do. I highly highly doubt they'd make a 200mm version, just because they have yet to release their 200mm fan (sometime Q3/Q4 of this year is what I heard that the 200mm would be releasing)

ip67 is offered in BOTH industrial NF12 and NFA14 (IndustrialPPC-2000). I don't think LTT Edition would include ip67 to be honest. Or at least from a Noctua manufacturing standpoint.

ip67 is offered in BOTH industrial NF12 and NFA14 (IndustrialPPC-2000). I don't think LTT Edition would include ip67 to be honest. Or at least from a Noctua manufacturing standpoint.

I know. I've got a pair of ip67 120mm that I brought for my h100i before the pump failed afte 8 months(not impressed at corsair warranty at the moment, but it's my fault for not reading the fine print) I replaced with a h110i GT, which means I'm going to use the fans elsewhere.

I think if asked nicely noctua could do it, cause (sorry linus) The only real change is the anti vibration mounts. Those can be swapped over into any fan in their range.

They are not the industrial model, they are the nf-f12 which only usually come in noctua colours. But apart from that your point still stands

RIG:FX-6300@4.5GHz 1.4V with Hyper 212 evo with LTT NF-F12:MSI Overclockers R7 260X:4x4B Crucial Ballistix Sport:GA-970A-UD3P:1TB Seagate Brracuda & 120GB Crucial M500(OS and Programs)&Sandisk SSD PLUS(Games) In a Bitfenix Comrade with an NF-F12 as exhaust and OEM case fan as front intake

''time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time''

The video said those weren't the final fan design. Luke just confirmed that Noctua was in cahoots with Linus to make a special edition LTT Noctua Fan. could be a completely new design or possibly custom color scheme.. (:

• 2 months later...

First of love you channel and love your new Noctua NF-F12  LTT 120mm fans there the perfect fit with my orange/black case.

I had cougar vortex fans they look amazing, black orange and are silent for the time they work I broke the first 2 within 2.5 years, and the 2 new ones that were strangely 5 euro cheaper I broke in 4 months, so that is not a option any more they are cheaper for a reason I geuss Cougar vortex fans can NOT be mounted horizontal they start to wiggle and within 2 years they will make 40 db sound.

So back to the only cool looking reliable option on the market Noctua NF-F12  LTT 120mm fans I can pre oder them on 3 sites

This site has a count down and tells you 24 hours !

price 26 dollar

http://www.performance-pcs.com/noctua-nf-f12-pwm-linus-tech-tips-special-edition-120mm-cooling-fan.html

This one tells me its gone take 10 days !

for 18 pond thats ok price 

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/noctua-nf-f12-pwm-linus-tech-tips-edition-120mm-cooling-fan-fg-056-nc.html?sAction=notifyConfirm&sNotificationConfirmation=b54c3962ddb6d0141322ed055d40431f&sNotify=1

And the last one tells me 13-11-2015

for 36 dollar they lost there minds but ok 

https://www.ple.com.au/ViewItem.aspx?InventoryItemId=621200

So there on there way for VS and UK but for euro country's there not available like a lot of good hardware!

Sadly for me in the Netherlands its not a option to order of these sites, with tax and sending cost the price goes up so far its not funny anymore.

I tried to pre order 2 of the Noctua NF-F12  LTT 120mm fans form all the sites above  

overclockers.co.uk 18 ponds but the sending cost is 18 ponds and 10 ponds tax total is totals to 56 pond if you calculate that to dollar its 85 dollar 

From the US sites its even worse

preformance-pcs.com 87 dollar 

And ple.com asks a sicking 120 dollar 

I can buy NF-F12 IndustrialPPC for 20 to 25 euro including sending that's 21 to 26 dollar.

I am not a cheap person I will buy fans for 25 to 30 euro but everything over 30 is just sick.

SO linus PLEASE ASK noctua to send them to Euro countries two ! 

You'll obviously have to pay VAT regardless of where you order from as long as you're in the EU. If you order it from caseking.de or Overclockers.co.uk they'll charge VAT up front to save you the hassle, if you order from abroad you'll have to pay when you receive your package.

Shipping costs are unfortunate, but not something LTT can do anything about. Maybe caseking can ship them in a cheaper way, if they ever get around to putting the fans up on their site. You could consider ordering some other computer parts at the same time to offset the cost of shipping.

As for PLE, they are in Australia so that's 36 Australian dollars, which equates to 26USD. Shipping anything across the world from Australia is generally a bad idea.

I ordered from NCIX.com, they gave me the best price for a total of 11 fans shipped to Norway. Again, that's Canadian dollars and not US dollars on their site.