White noise coming from headset, despite getting a new pair.

Makavel1
Go to solution Solved by KaminKevCrew,

Around 100 dollars

Hyperx cloud 1 is the best headset in that budget.

Thank you very much, I will try to get a replacement, hopefully the retailer won't get upset to see me there for the second time in 2 days :rolleyes: .

Hopefully!

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Hopefully!

Just been told to wait for them to call me back, since I got the custom built PC from them aswell, I tried using the headset on an unplugged laptop to see if it was to do with the electricity at my house, I still get the problem.

Hyperx cloud 1 is the best headset in that budget.

Just got the Cloud 1's and so far no hissing/buzzing sound! Thank you buddy, one last question I have the Z97x Gaming 5 motherboard, should I look into getting a sound card or there's no need?

Just got the Cloud 1's and so far no hissing/buzzing sound! Thank you buddy, one last question I have the Z97x Gaming 5 motherboard, should I look into getting a sound card or there's no need?

If there's nothing that you notice sounding wrong (e.g. If you don't have any particular complaints about it) then you don't need to get anything else. If you start noticing noise from EMI or it's too quiet or something, then consider getting something else, otherwise, don't worry about it!

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)