Vessel - Does it only support mono audio?

Lil question, just as the title reads. Thusfar, every video I've had a chance to watch on the LTT Vessel page has had mono audio encoded with it. It's especially noticeable when the intro music rolls.

Just curious if this actually part of Vessel's limitations, and if so, seems really weird that they wouldn't support stereo encoding at this point in Vessel's existence. 

In fact, (and this might be true, might not) it even seems to cause some issues with phasing that are really annoying. Take the latest video, the unboing of the LG Ultrawide Heroes Socks, at some points the audio gets totally weird (usually a product of phasing) meaning they're summing both stereo channels from LTT's upload to mono.

Only reason I'd think this is happening is because I can't believe that LTT would post a video with audio that bad unless they didn't actually hear it during editing, and it was in fact, a product of Vessel summing their audio down to one mono channel. 

CPU  5820k - 4.0GHz @ 1.27V  |  MOBO X99-Pro  |  RAM 16GB Ballistic @ 2133MHz  |  PSU HX750i 

COOLING  Kraken X61 - 6x NF-A14 iPPC  |  DRIVES  256GB 950 Pro - 2x 1TB Travelstar - 1x 1TB WD Black

GPU  EVGA GTX980 SC |  CASE  R5  |  OS  Win 8.1 Pro  |  MISC   Cablemod C-Series White Set

Vessel is shite, only reason I use it is to watch early videos. When WAN show comes out I watch on YT instead.

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

I could swear the audio is stereo because there's always a difference when I swap headphones.

Vessel is shite, only reason I use it is to watch early videos. When WAN show comes out I watch on YT instead.

Yeah my experience with it isn't that great thusfar, and the 'getting to watch videos early' thing is starting to wear off, especially when I see the same videos I'd watched a week ago appearing on my LTT YouTube page. Wish there was some other reason to watch LTT on Vessel besides advance viewing, like exclusive bloopers, or anything that doesn't eventually get posted to YouTube.

I could swear the audio is stereo because there's always a difference when I swap headphones.

Boy I sure hope it isn't something with my drivers or something then  :P

Or maybe it's only mono when it's still encoding to higher quality resolutions, and I just happen to watch new Vessel videos too early? Dunno

CPU  5820k - 4.0GHz @ 1.27V  |  MOBO X99-Pro  |  RAM 16GB Ballistic @ 2133MHz  |  PSU HX750i 

COOLING  Kraken X61 - 6x NF-A14 iPPC  |  DRIVES  256GB 950 Pro - 2x 1TB Travelstar - 1x 1TB WD Black

GPU  EVGA GTX980 SC |  CASE  R5  |  OS  Win 8.1 Pro  |  MISC   Cablemod C-Series White Set

Well they are outside when unboxing the Ultrawide hero thing. 

With L Dog yelling and everybody else yelling things probably got a bit funky when trying to lower the volume and not have every bodies ears obliterated. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Yeah my experience with it isn't that great thusfar, and the 'getting to watch videos early' thing is starting to wear off, especially when I see the same videos I'd watched a week ago appearing on my LTT YouTube page. Wish there was some other reason to watch LTT on Vessel besides advance viewing, like exclusive bloopers, or anything that doesn't eventually get posted to YouTube.

Boy I sure hope it isn't something with my drivers or something then  :P

Or maybe it's only mono when it's still encoding to higher quality resolutions, and I just happen to watch new Vessel videos too early? Dunno

Yeah I agree, exclusive bloopers or SOMETHING that people on Youtube don't get would be a brilliant idea.

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Well they are outside when unboxing the Ultrawide hero thing. 

With L Dog yelling and everybody else yelling things probably got a bit funky when trying to lower the volume and not have every bodies ears obliterated. 

Yeah but it wasn't just volume, it was frequency content, all the lows cut out and all that was left was really tinny treble, phasing can do weird stuff like that. I dunno, maybe it's just something funky with whatever they used to record outside. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯