Price for a unused 7950 with 3 years warranty

CaptainPebbleDash

Hi there,

As the title states I've currently just got back a Powercolor 7950 through RMA dur to upgrading my system and I was wondering what the pricd would be in £?

It has 3 years warranty on it and I would most likely bundle it with a case/850w psu. Of which both still have the 3 year warranty.

I'm not looking for loads I guess, just enough to recoop some money from my new build.

CPD.

CPU: i7 8700k   Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero  RAM: 16GB @ 3600Mhz  GPU: MSI 980Ti 6G  Case: Fractal Design R5 (4 Intakes/3Exhausts)  Storage: Crucial BX100 SSD, Samsung 850 & Seagate 2TB HDD  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo '850W'  CPU Cooling: Corsair H110i GT 

Hi there,

As the title states I've currently just got back a Powercolor 7950 through RMA dur to upgrading my system and I was wondering what the pricd would be in £?

It has 3 years warranty on it and I would most likely bundle it with a case/850w psu. Of which both still have the 3 year warranty.

I'm not looking for loads I guess, just enough to recoop some money from my new build.

CPD.

In GBP? Probably 100 pounds? Just a rough guess, not sure what your used market is like. You won't get much for it though - a bit more perhaps because of the warranty.

Is the warranty transferable though? When you RMA'd it, did you need to provide proof of purchase, or just a serial number?

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Its unused mate, completely 100% new. Comes with a 3 year warranty for replacement of cost of card when I bought it if they run out of 7950s lol.

Warranty is under my name so it will be UK only sold and I'll happily be keeping in touch with them if they have problems with the card.

CPU: i7 8700k   Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero  RAM: 16GB @ 3600Mhz  GPU: MSI 980Ti 6G  Case: Fractal Design R5 (4 Intakes/3Exhausts)  Storage: Crucial BX100 SSD, Samsung 850 & Seagate 2TB HDD  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo '850W'  CPU Cooling: Corsair H110i GT 

Its unused mate, completely 100% new. Comes with a 3 year warranty for replacement of cost of card when I bought it if they run out of 7950s lol.

Warranty is under my name so it will be UK only sold and I'll happily be keeping in touch with them if they have problems with the card.

The fact that it's unused is good, if I was the buyer, that warranty would be essentially worthless.

I'm sure you're on the level, but if the warranty is in your name, that means any time they need service, they would need to contact you, have you put in all requests, facilitate all communications, and have the replacement shipped directly to you, and then you would need to forward it to the person you bought it from.

That's a lot to ask someone to trust a complete stranger with. It's also a huge hassle - and warranties are usually enough of a hassle as it is.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)