7970+660(oem)for physx on w10?

Ahokas99

So, has anyone even tested this hybrid physx thing on windows 10?

and since it's my first time testing it, how exactly?

s t u f f

Spoiler

i7-5960x | 32Gb 2400Mhz | Titan Xp | Define R6 | Custom Loop

That sound stupid and a waste of time.

Not worth it, unless you have both GPU's already!

That sound stupid and a waste of time.

Not worth it, unless you have both GPU's already!

Have 'em both

s t u f f

Spoiler

hybrid physx is dead since 2010, both nvidia and amd drivers wont support these cards.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Have 'em both

Might as well.

I don't think it will do anything and it will be a bitch to install drivers

not only does nvidia make installing drivers needlessly hard when AMD components are installed, physx is just nothing worth your time. Let your CPU do the work. Most games are gpu bound anyways.

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

You'll need old drivers for the 660, but it's technically possible.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Well, shiet, not that i would need physx and that i dont have (atleast on my knowledge) any games that use physX, like bl2

s t u f f

Spoiler

I'm fairly certain the nvidia drivers wont work if it recognizes that CCC is running. Technically you can activate physx features on amd cards, like on the borderlands series, but likely because the driver isnt meant to run it, the performance is worse than poor...

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

I'm fairly certain the nvidia drivers wont work if it recognizes that CCC is running. Technically you can activate physx features on amd cards, like on the borderlands series, but likely because the driver isnt meant to run it, the performance is worse than poor...

thats CPU physx.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Well, shiet, not that i would need physx and that i dont have (atleast on my knowledge) any games that use physX, like bl2

unreal 4 games tho...