Visual Studio 2013 on Windows 10

pierro602

Hello guys, since I've just started my program in informatic, I'm required to install Visual Studio Ultimate 2013 on my system wich is running Windows 10. I keep getting this error. Is it possible that it is simply not compatible? I can post the log if you want to see stuff. I need to give back a homework for the 27th of this month, so I'm kind of in a hury. Thanks!

Traduction: The compatibility mode of Windows programs is activated. Unnactivate it, then restart the installation program.

*French is my speaking language, my traduction might not be PERFECT. Thanks again!*

post-55438-0-77205400-1440466135_thumb.p

post-55438-0-77205400-1440466135_thumb.p

Visual Studio 2013 works perfectly under Windows 10. Using it at home and work.

It says that you attempted to run VS 2013 under compatibility mode, and asks you to remove that.

You can get the latests version of Visual Studio 2013 here: https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/news/vs2013-community-vs.aspx

Click on the blue link "Download Visual Studio Community 2013".

Yeah but I need the Ultimate version

The community edition is the professional edition for individuals and companies that are 5 or less employees. You don't have MSDN subscription, of course, but beside that, it is the full featured version. Do you really need the Enterprise/Ultimate edition?

The community edition is the professional edition for individuals and companies that are 5 or less employees. You don't have MSDN subscription, of course, but beside that, it is the full featured version. Do you really need the Enterprise/Ultimate edition?

Yes Really

Do what is says and uncheck run in compatibility mode on the exe.

The compatibility tab is not there

Very well,

Rename the setup file name to something else, and then run it.

Try that.