Free Cloud Storage?

I have about 500GB of video recordings I need to hold somewhere temporarily and I don't have another hard drive with enough space. Does anywhere offer 500GB+ of free cloud storage?

Thanks.

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

Free cloud storage yes, but 500gb I kind of doubt.... How long do you think it would take to upload that much data :o

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

I have about 500GB of video recordings I need to hold somewhere temporarily and I don't have another hard drive with enough space. Does anywhere offer 500GB+ of free cloud storage?

Thanks.

I don't know any cloud storage willing to do that, but I don't really use cloud services much.

How fast is your internet though? I'd imagine trying to upload and then retrieve 500GB of stuff would take a long time.

Free cloud storage yes, but 500gb I kind of doubt.... How long do you think it would take to upload that much data :o

I don't know any cloud storage willing to do that, but I don't really use cloud services much.

How fast is your internet though? I'd imagine trying to upload and then retrieve 500GB of stuff would take a long time.

Ok, yeah. Yeah that would take a long time.

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

Retreiving is ok; but upload will take a day or 2...

Personally Id just buy a cheapo 1tb portable for like £20

Thanks.

Hey there Blueprint,

I believe the safest, fastest and most inexpensive way would be to either borrow a friend's HDD or purchase a new one and use it for a backup. You can get the most simple drive, connect it internally or extenrnally and transfer everything you want or even clone your old drive onto the new one. I could suggest checking out WD Blue as they are good and fast inexpensive drives: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=S7cKZ5

Captain_WD.

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/