Don't read

Yeah it's good

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

You went big on everything and then cheaped out on the CPU cooler, with the K series processor as well... if you're gonna OC that thing, put some love into the cooler.

Green With Envy

A build based on a children's cartoon

Great build; I like the choice for the graphics card. It is really great for gaming. Ram should get you anywhere, and the storage is vast. Nice build, and by any chance, did you use Ironside Computers to put this together ?

You went big on everything and then cheaped out on the CPU cooler, with the K series processor as well... if you're gonna OC that thing, put some love into the cooler.

I'm not over clocking the cooler just for safety

Great build; I like the choice for the graphics card. It is really great for gaming. Ram should get you anywhere, and the storage is vast. Nice build, and by any chance, did you use Ironside Computers to put this together ?

No I just used the help from the awesome community and hrs for research

If you want a great alternative to that CPU cooler, Go for the Cryorig H5 Universal and a XF140 fan (or any other 140mm with 120mm mounts) which for me on my 4790K at stock sat me under Prime & Maximum load at 62 C.  For $60, it's unbeatable (lower without the XF140 but Cyrorig has excellent warranties although, a new company.  6 & 5 year respectively)

I got mine not to OC, but to just keep it well cooled.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

I'm not over clocking the cooler just for safety

If you're not going to OC, why go for a K series? Extra 100Mhz isn't really going to give you much oomph at all. Better off saving money going for a non-K and a H-series board.

Green With Envy

A build based on a children's cartoon

No I just used the help from the awesome community and hrs for research

If you are interested, here are two sticks of slightly faster RAM that match your motherboard...  (although $9ish more)

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/kingston-memory-hx316c10fk216 

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

If you're not going to OC, why go for a K series? Extra 100Mhz isn't really going to give you much oomph at all. Better off saving money going for a non-K and a H-series board.

Thanks for mentioning that.

Xeon E3-1231 V3

CPU for those who won't ever OC but want a i7 & to save some money.

I just put together a build and I was wondering if it's good or not http://pcpartpicker.com/p/hMb4WZ. Thanks so much for the help.

what are you doing; so we can tell you if you can do it.

*edit* After seeing the build, get  an AiO. I recommend an H100, or H80i GT.

The i7-4790k can become a very hot if OC'd, so getting this can help with heat.

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz || GPU:(first release,used) MSI R9 270 OC || Motherboard:MSI Z97-G45 Gaming Motherboard || RAM: 8 GB G.Skill Sniper 1600 || Monitors: Vizio 22 in Ultra slim 1080p TV || Storage: Seagate barracuda 160 GB 7200RPM,(REFURB) 1TB toshiba 7200RPM || PSU: (stripped from 2013 CAD PC)Corsair CX600 build was under $420

BE SURE TO FOLLOW YOUR THREADS! READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN TROUBLESHOOTING!! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/40334-read-before-asking-for-help/